Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m selling 18” Blitz Technospeed Z2 wheels in (Blitz Silver) & in supra fitment. I bought these wheels in the beginning of January. I never got a chance to put them on my car. They were sitting in my garage for a couple of weeks until I got them shipped back to the seller to get the front wheels repolished in our agreement. I got them back last week. I would keep them, but the reason why I’m selling is due to other plans that I have set for the spring and other parts I want to purchase.

The size and offsets are:
18x9 +41
18x10 +45

Condition

The two front wheels have been repolished due to curb marks and other miscellaneous light scratches on the lip. The face on one front rim has 3 or 4 chips in the paint from road debris. The rears are in almost perfect condition except one rear rim has a blemish because of road debris. You will see in the pictures. The rear rims will come with tires, but you will need to change them if your going to do a lot of driving if not then you can use them on weekends and they will be fine. The overall condition I THINK is great condition for used wheels, but I’m going to downgrade great to GOOD condition wheels because everyone has different opinions.

Price: $1950 shipped SOLD

I only accept Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Order as form of payment. Buyer pays for paypal fee of 3.5%. Or you can pay by U.S. Postal Money Order to avoid paypal fees.

Price has been adjusted accordingly to the condition that the wheels are in and I pay for shipping. If you have any questions…PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking.
Front - The 2 front rims come with center caps...I forgot to put them back on when I took the pictures.

Front

Rear

Rear

Up for sale is a Green Targa Top for 93-98. It comes with Black hoodliner and all the rubber moldings. The only thing that doesn’t come with the targa top is the bolts. Here are the part numbers:

Targa bolts frt-#90901-09004
Targa bolt /brkt rear rh#63240-14090[2pc brkt w/bolt]
Targa bolt/ brkt rear lh#63240-14060 [2pc brkt w/bolt]

Condition

The Targa Top has about 4 or 5 dings that I can see. No rust. It has light scratches, but will have to be repainted to match your car.

Price: $430 Shipped SOLD

·
Hayabusa Killer
722 Posts
what color??? did you even read his thread at all? :lol:

Alex (Alx2785)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Targa top sold

Price lowered on the rims to $1950 shipped

·
Bull Market
1,375 Posts
Do the wheels come with tires? Looking for a trade for enkei aegis + cash?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
7Sins said:
Do the wheels come with tires? Looking for a trade for enkei aegis + cash?

The fronts do not come with tires. The rears come with tires but if you were going to daily drive your car then the rears will have to be replaced. Tires or no tires my price will remain the same.

Sorry, I can't accept trades because I will be using the money to purchase other parts for my car and I purchased these rims just for spares so I can interchange between both wheels that I currently have on my car.

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
Not sure If I missed it but,.. but do the tires come with the wheels?
if so more details ont hem,..

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VR4_007 said:
Not sure If I missed it but,.. but do the tires come with the wheels?
if so more details ont hem,..

What you see is what you get...fronts do NOT come with tires and rears COME with tires. Read the above post.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rear tires are Yokahama AVS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts