Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, me trying to trade these wheels for something else didn't work out so well, I guess I'll try selling them outright.
19" CCW SP500 polished with 265/35 and 295/30 Conti's. Wheels and tires have less than 500 miles on them. Wheels are PERFECT!!!

$3300 + shipping.

SCROLL DOWN FOR PICS

Tim

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
like i said before.................... got pics?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^^^^^Thank you very much sir!!!
Sorry for the crappy pic quality fellas. The pics do NOT do the wheels justice. They look real hazy in the pics for some reason, maybe because I used the flash.
Anyways, they look PERFECT in person, no disappointments.

Tim

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Tim, its almost impossible to get them to come out good with a flash. Best thing to do is take them outside when its sunny, and take the pictures in a somwhat shaded area where you don't have the glare and take the pics without the flash. Thats what worked for me.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alex D said:
Tim, its almost impossible to get them to come out good with a flash. Best thing to do is take them outside when its sunny, and take the pictures in a somwhat shaded area where you don't have the glare and take the pics without the flash. Thats what worked for me.

Thanks for the advice...I'm a little bummed the pics turned out so badly, they certainly don't do them the justice they deserve.

Tim

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
What is the width on these rims 19x??? front,19x??? rear.Thanks

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
what would the S&H be??? Another Question.........Would you be interested in selling just the rims?????Just wondering,Thanks Daniel

1 - 20 of 26 Posts