Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting this up for a buddy - I've seen this car and it's fucking beautiful!

Here's what he told me about it.

"1972 CORVETTE WITH A 383 STROKER MOTOR BUILT BY DOC BILBRY IN MCGEES CROSSROADS (WHO IS A PROFESSIONAL DRAG RACER). THE MOTOR HAS 485 HORSEPOWER AND ALSO HAS A ROLLER CAM, AFR HEADS, AED CARBURETOR, HOOKER SUPER COMP COATED HEADERS, POLISHED ALUMINUM SERPENTINE PULLEY SET, MSD PRO BILLET DISTRIBUTOR AND MSD 6AL IGNITION WITH REV LIMITER. MOTOR HAS LESS THAN 2500 MILES ON IT. THE CORVETTE HAS A MUNCIE 4 SPEED (ORIGINAL) THAT HAS BEEN TOTALLY GONE THROUGH AND IS MINT. THE CORVETTE HAS A BRAND NEW 390 REAREND ($2,930) THAT IS ONLY A FEW MONTHS OLD. THE CORVETTE ALSO HAS AN AUTOCROSS TYPE SUSPENSION MADE BY BILSTEIN, WHICH INCUDES NEW SHOCKS, SPRINGS, AND SWAY BARS WITH POLY BUSHINGS. BRAKES ARE DRILLED CADNIUM COATED DISCS WITH PREMIUM BRAKE PADS. THE INTERIOR OF THE CAR IS ALL NEW WITH FACTORY ORIGINAL PARTS AND IS IN AWESOME CONDITION. AND LASTLY, THE PAINT IS BLACK WITH BASECOAT/CLEARCOAT AND IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. THIS CAR IS IN SHOW CONDITION."

He's asking $35k - this truly is one of the nicest old school vettes I've ever seen. If you know anyone interested contact me and I'll put them in touch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts