Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
black in color, 5sp, power window, power steering, power mirror, cruise control, T-top, 14x6.5 riken mesh with polish lip rims with lots of tread left on michelin tires, originally california car, 200k miles, owned by previous owner(second owner) for 12 years, garage kept, still runs great, good on gas, rebuild transmission, have all the service record since 1995, it needs TLC, otherwise it's very good project/daily driver vehicle.
i have no time for this baby, please PM me for further questions..

NO PICTURES!!!!

thanks

$4000 OBO

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
pretty hefty asking price... my GF is selling her 80 280zx t tops 5 spd bla bla bla with 280k KM for less then that..

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
696 Posts
stratoayu your g/f's car has probly been in canada its life.. maby not but his is a california car second owner new rims with good rubber so i think thats why hes askin for more than your g/f's and some one will buy it alot of people like thoes cars. just my 2 cents
harry

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
You *really* need pics for a car like this, especially considering that '81 is in the middle of the rust era from the import companies. If you don't have access to a digital camera, let us know where in the city you are, maybe one of us can stop by and shoot some for you. If you're in Richmond / S. Van, I'll come out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts