Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm selling my 87 supra turbo with a little over 217k miles. there's something wrong with it though. I think it's a BHG but i don't know. the water from the radiator disappears so i assume it goes to the engine since i don't see any leaks. white smoke/steam comes out the exhaust that smells bad. i've had the car for almost a year but it's too much trouble for me because of the money i have to put into it. it still runs though. it has tokico shocks and eibach springs, changed the rack & pinion, new fan clutch, new radiator less than a year old, front brakes are new and thermoquiet but the rear ones are some cheap brand that makes noise. no a/c for "weight reduction" :rolleyes: . it's all black with grey interior. i got the front bumper fixed but it's only primered black. i love this car but i'd really like to get one in better condition w/less miles. email me at [email protected] for pics and any more info i can give. i bought it for $2060 and done quite a bit of repairs. the kbb value is around $1,900 in fair condition so i guess i could start at $1500 obo. thanks for looking

edit: it's a 5spd. transmission grinds when downshifting into 2nd and 1st.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts