Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1988 supra turbo (originally n/a, swap done a few years ago

mods:
pte 550 cc injectors, original maft translator with 3inch gm maft, 3 inch supra sport elbow, 3 inch dp, high flow cat, tanabe catback, SAFCII, aeromotive FPR, greddy profec A boost controller, autometer boost/air fuel gauge, plx wideband, stage 3 clutch, sogi shifter mod, k&n filter, walbro 255 fuel pump, hks turbo timer, greddy type S bov, tokiko blue shocks, eibach springs, drilled/slotted brake rotors, stainless steel brake lines

Good:
i have the stock sawblades with tires used during the winter that are only 1 year old....maybe 2500 miles on these tires
-engine only has 75-80k on it, body just rolled over to 185k and change
-car made 275rwhp without the injectors, fpr, 3inch elbow, and fuel pump at only 10 psi....with those mods at 14-15 psi, 300rwhp is easily do-able
-new toyota o2 sensor with about 1k miles on it
-replaced isc and brand new fuel filter
-INTERIOR in EXCELLENT condition minus the ebrake boot
bad:
-body is getting some surface rust around the rear wheel wells and one spot on the drivers door.
-runs rich at idle.....no idea why....thats the only time its rich.
-no a/c....it was removed with engine swap
-car burns oil for 2 seconds on startup, after that nothing.....valve stem seals need replacement on 1st and 6th cyl.

i also have the konig monsoons as seen in the pics, they have mickey thomspon et streets on the back. Tires we never taken to the track or burned out in. I daily drived then and never had the chance to go to the track. Rear tires SHOULD NOT be driven in bad weather, dry weather they stick like crazy. Front tires have pleanty of life left. ABSOLUTY NO CURB RASH ON THESE RIMS!

Id let the car goes as it sits on sawblades with like new tires for 4k. With the konig rims and the sawblades i would like 4600. For 4900 i can throw in a spearco replica ic, universal 2.5 inch piping, and couplers and t bolt clamps If you have any questions feel free to ask. I just want to make sure you know everything about the car.

I can take more pics upon request.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,384 Posts
Im in but im from delaware. Id have to get the 5k for my car now so i donno let me know

·
Hardtop Crew
6,384 Posts
i tired to im u on aim but your away is always up my sn is lbanks1soldier

1 - 11 of 11 Posts