Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just went through divorce and needing to sell my project supra to put towards house downpayment. Unsure of miles but doesn't smoke and pulls strong. Had the auto with 4.30 gear when I bought it back in 2010 and then went through hail storm in 2011. I hit replacement panels (doors, targa, fenders, and hood) to go with it. Just got done dumping just over $3k in thre manual swap. Was going to be my drift car as I changed thre 4.30 gear out and put in a 3.91 with locker unit. Since the 6 speed swap, I've thought about going tuo a 3.30 or so but now don't have the time. Was also going to finish the body work and paint back the silver color. Interior is the red cloth and I'd say it's a 8/10. Hate posting it but need to sell. Asking $6000 obo. Have extra parts to go with it for full asking price as I was working on going single turbo. Can send pictures if anyone's interested. Thanks for looking and ask any questions you may have. Located in Maryville, Tn.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Name
Email
City
State
Zip
Phone optional

You must fill out the template and provide pictures. I would like to see the pictures as well.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
Please update with the required selling information as stated in the rules or will need to close the thread.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does run fine with no issues. Unfortunately, I've kinda decided to keep it since there were no serious inquiries about it and I no longer have the need to sell it. I would remove the post if I knew how.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts