Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fs 1989 Mk Iii Na/auto $2750obo

1989 Toyota SUPRA MK III, NA/AUTO. I have owned this car for 10 years, and originally bought it in Phoenix, AZ. It is an Arizona car, the original owner being a 70-year old man. The dry heat of the desert has preserved this car well. The car has been in the PNW for about 2 years--always garaged.

It is a hardtop, non-tems, car with power options. It has 115K on it and a leaky head gasket which was just diagnosed. A/C does not blow cold.

The car has recent tabs, new SONY CD player, recent tires [KHUMO ECSTA], recent shocks, recent timing belt and tune-up at Michael's Toyota in Bellevue. Overall, the car is in good condition [for 17 years old] with a solid history. It has a few minor body [a couple of scrapes, dents] and interior blemishes [fraying in the driver's seat lumbar], hand brake cover...Overall the interior and exterior are in very good condition and the car looks good. This car has had no major accidents. I have the original fitted dashmat and SUPRA owner's manual.

The car has very few miles for a Toyota Supra. This car runs well, but the head gasket will need to be addressed. For someone looking for a basis for a Supra project, you will likely not find a better place to start. The 1989 MK III is regarded by many to be the most desireable, and this car with the solid roof has a stiffer and lighter chassis. A JDM turbo motor swap would make this an unbelievable sleeper.
Asking $2750 OBO. No trades.
Email [[email protected]], PM, or call 425-891-0599. Thanks.

Pictures on CRAIGSLIST AD... http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/car/214421656.html

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Too bad you have to sell it, let me know if your wifes heart changes and ill help ya fix it. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just e-mailed the seller tonight via craigslist. Didn't even know he had it for sale here too! Anyway, if you're reading this, I'm the guy that was trying to help you a bit with the sale. Looks like you know your sales pitch anyway. Hope she goes to a good home soon.

-Dave

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
Still nothing man?!
If I had the money, I would totally buy it,
but
I'm 18
and poor.
haha.

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
Good to hear!
Member off one of the boards or what?

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
kwnate said:
It's possible :nervous:
Sweet!
Let me know if you need a hand doing the headgasket, especially if you're doing it soon, so I know what I'm doing when I do mine.

·
2,260 Posts
kylefoto said:
Sweet!
Let me know if you need a hand doing the headgasket, especially if you're doing it soon, so I know what I'm doing when I do mine.
That reminds me, I need that headgasket...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts