Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before I go on, I just want to say that Ive been given permission to post for my boss, RightDrive.ca, from Ranger (admin).

Right Drive is located in Scarborough, ON and is headed by former Pro Drifter, Micheal Kent. Business started up a few years ago and has been growing at a rapid pace since. We are now looking to expand into the forums to further serve customers.

With that said, this is a 1991 2.5 GT with lots of HKS goodies. Car is red with 91K on it at the moment, all original with full maintenance history.

The vehicle is a reported wangan car from Japan and unfrtounately sustained a front end collision not long ago. The front end has been repaired and it should have a salvage title. The exterior could use a fresh coat of paint but the interior is in great shape, AC works great, and the chassis is strong.

This MKIII has an ample amount of HKS goodies and is ready to hit the track:

- hks t66 turbine (beginning to show signs of fatigue but still roars)
- hks fmic with piping
- hks custom downpipe
- hks catback
- hks exhuast manifold
- hks external wastegate
- hks ssqv bov
- hks 264 cams
- additonal hks 550cc injectors with hks injector controller
- hks fcon pro ecu
- hks evc1 boost controller
- blitz intake
- pivot turbo timer
- os giken twin plate clutch
- recaro racing seats with sabelt harness'
- bbs wheels with bridgestone re-01 rubber (17")
- endless front rotors

Much more that is ready to be discovered on this awesome machine.

This vehicle is a 5 speed manual with all its service maintanece history. It is estimated to be around 380 hp and matching torque. I do not know the boost levels yet but wil confirm shortly.

This car has a lot of value in aftermarket parts for anyone looking to make a serious machine.

Asking price is $7,999.

This vehicle will only be sold to a resident of Canada as it is not elegable for import to the United States.

Pictures:
Please visit www.rightdrive.ca - vehicle inventory, sports section.

For any additonal info please contact me via pm or at [email protected] for the time being until my rightdrive account is up and running.

Thanks guys

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.