Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

This is a new thread, more information, more pics.

1993.5 Toyota Supra Hardtop Turbo
65,0XX miles
White on Black

Clean title, in hand. No liens, ready to roll. Lots of receipts and records.

Appraisal just done by Jeremy Blackwell. In hand.

Compression Check Results (5/12/2007): 172,172,170,170,170,170

Engine:
-Boost Logic 67mm DBB Turbo Kit
-GReddy 3-Row Intercooler
-HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve
-Thermal R&D Exhaust
-3" Boost Logic Downpipe / Midpipe
-Fidanza Cam Gears (zero’d out)
-Stock Fuel, Tuned by Dan at Batlground

Drivetrain: (less than 800 miles, less than 5 easy launch passes)
-Horsepower Freaks Bronze Disc
-RPS Pressure Plate
-New OEM Flywheel

Electronics:
-OBDII ECU
-Blitz FATT Turbo Timer
-MAP ECU
-GReddy Profec Spec B II
-Autometer 52mm Boost Gauge
-PLX M300 Wideband O2 Sensor and Display
-Blackwell (SpeedForSale) O2 Simulator

Suspension:
-Tein SS Coilovers

Exterior:
-98 Headlights
-6000k HIDs
-Original WW/RMM Lip

Wheels/Tires: (less than 1000 miles on these)
-18x10 CCW Classic
-285/18 BFG GForce T/A KD
-17x11.5 CCW Classic
-315/17 BFG GForce T/A KD
-Rolled rear fenders (by Batlground Motorsports)

Recent Maintenence:
I just had an alignment done on the car for a potential buyer. Also, brakes were inspected and deemed great with just a turn of the front rotors performed. (Receipts in hand).

Compression check was performed by my self and results recorded by photo for proof. At ~58k miles, the timing belt, water pump and some other regular maintenence items were replaced. I have receipts for this.

Notes about condition:
The paint is in pretty good condition for a 14 year old car. However there is some wear to be expected such as a few small chips etc... The car has not been in an accident to my knowledge or the knowledge of CarFax, however the drivers quarter panel appears to have been repainted or blended, but only upon close inspection can this be seen.

Also, underneath the rear hatch outer seal seal there are two spots with minor surface rust. I have displayed these in pics below. In the engine bay, just below where the stock airbox would have been located, there are some small surface rust spots. I was able to rub some of them off with my finger though.

The rear fenders were rolled by Batlground in Atlanta, but as sometimes happens, the paint along the inner rear fenders cracked. I took immediate action at the time and put some epoxy over it to prevent any rust. Pics below.

Lastly, on the body's underside, the car has been jacked up in the wrong place apparently and you can see the bent areas underneath (pics below).

The interior is in great condition for a 93, but as you can expect, there is minor wear to be expected.

The warning light in the gauge cluster is stuck on due to the weak solder as mentioned in the article on MKIV.com as well as a CEL for the VSV's and other stock twin actuators that are no longer hooked up (see MKIV.com again).

Viewing the car / Test drives: I welcome any seriously interested buyer to view the car, however to avoid tire kickers and joy riders, I WILL REQUIRE proof of means of payment to test drive. That is proof from your bank that you have the cash or the approved financing.

Contact: Please PM or Email me at [email protected] or I can be contacted by phone at 404-312-3477. Please leave a voicemail between if I do not answer, and I will reply promptly.

PRICE: $38,500 OBO

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Now that is a for sale ad done right! Nicely done Daniel, too bad we couldn't reach a common ground $. Good luck with the sale.
Jeff

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now that is a for sale ad done right! Nicely done Daniel, too bad we couldn't reach a common ground $. Good luck with the sale.
Jeff
Jeff,

Thanks, sir! I launched a new thread in the effort to provide even more details, updates and pictures and to clear the clutter from the original thread.

-Daniel

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Appraisal completed. I have this in hand for prospective buyers, and will be useful for insurance purposes as well.

Estimated 45 day sold-as-is fair market value: $38,250

Estimated 90 day sold-as-is fair market value: $39,950

Replacement value to replicate this vehicle: $52,732.36

Thanks,

Daniel

·
Aiding and Abedding
141 Posts
Wow it's great to see some really clean HT's going up for sale right now. So many have hit the market in the past few weeks, it's hard to keep up. Does estimated value conflict with actual sale price when you decide to take an offer? Just wondering if someone makes an offer below the 45-day FMV, would you be willing to consider something reasonable? Also, does the replacement value actually prevent the insurance company from shorting you in case of an accident? Thanks.

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow it's great to see some really clean HT's going up for sale right now. So many have hit the market in the past few weeks, it's hard to keep up. Does estimated value conflict with actual sale price when you decide to take an offer? Just wondering if someone makes an offer below the 45-day FMV, would you be willing to consider something reasonable? Also, does the replacement value actually prevent the insurance company from shorting you in case of an accident? Thanks.
Thanks!

Regarding the questions, I would guess the estimated value versus sale price depends on how badly or how quickly the seller wants the car sold versus how badly a buyer wants it.

Regarding the insurance thing, I can't say for sure as I haven't been in that position, but I can only hope that an appraisal would help with the claims adjusters.

-Daniel

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Administrator
17,262 Posts
Dixfield, ME? Sounds suspicious as all hell since Daniel is in GA. Scam?

Here...we can test that theory right now. Daniel, will you take $28.8k for her? ;)

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dixfield, ME? Sounds suspicious as all hell since Daniel is in GA. Scam?

Here...we can test that theory right now. Daniel, will you take $28.8k for her? ;)
Steve, Scam confirmed :)

I just reported the scam to Autotrader. I ought to call that number and go to town. The odd thing is that the phone number that the idiot listed is actually a Maine #. :nuts:

-Daniel

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.