Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· adammackintosh.net
6,719 Posts
extremely nice. im not in the market for another one but, damn, i must comment on how clean this car is.

your camera is very nice aswell, its really showing the beauty of this car.

theres many things i notice immediately, that are very impressive. for the interest of prospective buyers, this looks like a superb specimen.
take a peak at all the bolts, they were either replaced :) or this car was treated extremely well, the metal in the spare tire area in the hatch are also brand new looking and it looks like the jack was never even used. the blue plastic on the handles are still vivid blue and do not appear worn.
the compartment above the glovebox is also prestine, it is very common for the corners to become bent over time.

the hazard light button and e-brake are also mint still, so the car was obviously never drifted in japan :D

the whole engine bay is spectacular aswell, i enjoy looking at these pictures because the quality after 15 years is still amazing and you could easily pretend the car rolled off the factory 5 minutes ago. i commend you lamw001 and the previous owner(s) because its not every day you see a jspec of this caliber.

the only downside is its automatic, but like you say it is suprising and very scary how hard auto supras pull :)
this car at BPU level would be unstoppable from a dig vs. any factory car.

i would try and force my friend to buy it but no matter what we tell him he wont drive an automatic :(

· Registered
158 Posts
Awesome car! If the buyer chooses not to go with the active front spoiler - shoot me a PM, I'd definitely be interested.

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
agm, thanks for the comments and spent time enjoying my pictures.

I totally understand the fun from manual since I am one of them. However, I also understand that the auto on Supra is one of the few systems that you can enjoy too. This is one car that you can go fast and also suprisingly enjoyable while cruising. Too bad I can't afford two. Then I would get one manual and one auto. I spend most time on street and that's why I choose auto this time.

Talk to your friend harder:D

TooColdToDrive: I will keep you in mind.

Spread the words for me guys.:bigthumb:

2010 Infiniti G37x & 1999 Skyline R34 GTT-R
903 Posts
Still For Sale? *just wondering btw*

Very very clean. Sad she has to go, but that's it I guess.

· Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
13,222 Posts
LoL

man why do i always get "that feeling" when looking at cars to buy... I have an aristo mk3 and mk4 all 2jz.. i don't need more cars lollol but yet i want this car.

903 Posts
Finally looking for one (frickin' work! lol), but first I got to sell a car I got that is giving me troubles and runs like shit. Once it's gone ASAP, then I can take the cash from that plus the cash I got saved and go get a stock or lightly modded Supra. A JDM TT MKIV. Doesn't matter if it's Auto or 6-Spd.

I'll throw ya a PM the second I'm set & ready. Really liking the photos. Silver was always a favored color of mine along with QS, Red; Black.

903 Posts
^^^ Do PM the sec when you are ready anyway.

However, it's conditionally sold right now.

No problem man. "Conditionally Sold" as in gone? Ah crap, lol. Are you like 'jdmguy' into the buying and re-selling JDM Supra business? (Or any kind of other car).

I'll send ya a PM when the time comes and you have one in possession to sell hopefully. Would make a fun road trip for sure. Haven't done a run in ages.

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^^ No I am not a dealer.

It's conditionally sold because the transaction still has conditions to be fulfilled before finalized.

I still have a day or two. That's why I said shoot me a PM the sec you are ready.

903 Posts
Ah, I see. Gotcha. Best kind man. I can see it gone before I got things in order. Unless the sale falls through, which I'm not counting on as I know you would like to get paid asap.

Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it.

903 Posts
Hey man, I'm back. If your car is as clean as the pictures show, I'm up for buying. Getting my current car appraised next week (today is a Holiday being July 1st and all), and after that it's getting it sold. The money for that goes to what have have lying around and 'that' is what I'm using to get a better car... A Supra obviously. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.