Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the cash for something else so here goes........ this is only for the next week!!!!!!!!! I was asking $18,900, but again I need the money.

Custom Paint
Stillen Front Bumper
Matching painted spark plug cover
some other dress up stuff
18" rims with 235 and 295's
CF custom color TRD style hood
Black leather
color matched interior cluster and shifter area trim
138k on car and approx 75k on stock boosted engine, thats right no boost controller hooked up, no boost guage just STOCK boost!
This car only has exhaust, intake and tt mode. Doesn't even have bcc on it :)

Car started its life as an NA and has been fully coverted except for brakes. These pics are kind of blah, but it is all I have until I find my camera.

·
Registered
389 Posts
interested in the rims if your willing to sell them. what is the price on the rims ?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys I have several people interested in this car and have also recieved the typical low ball offers. I am giving this car away as anyone who knows Supras will agree. Do not insult me with a $14000 offer or something like it if you really want the car because I will not sell it to those that do even if they come back and say they will give me my asking price at a later date. I was asking $18,900 for this car a week ago and had a lot of interest and have dropped the price because I need the money now and don't want to haggle on the price!

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Where are you located? Is it a US spec motor? TT auto trans? How is the overall paint? what color is it exactly? Can I come look at it today? :)

Peter

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Also, which rear end is in it?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everything appears to be US Spec
NA rear
Color? I call it black cherry pearl....
Sorry it was all done before I got it.

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
where in Florida are you? clean title? any more pics?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Peter,
I am in Tampa. I know your friend that had the other SC300, he bought my springs last year I believe. I have one other person coming from Orlando today so I need to see when he is coming.

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
THanks, just let me know what happens and I can be there tonight or tomorrow. maybe even sunday after 3.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It has acident history... hit in the rear, but has a clean FL Title. I will take more pics if it hasn't sold by the weekend. My camera is toast....sorry.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also, I put in on autotrader for $18,200 so if you call make sure you say you saw it on here.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Buyer can not make it today... all pm's replied to.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
replied

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
all pm's replied to

·
Supra Ricer
334 Posts
how is this car still here at this price? this thing is pretty much tits...a very cheap price to pay for someone to get into a "TT"

bump!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
to be honest, i want this car so bad, ide die for it. its beautiful, tt, auto (so i can afford it) but ide have to sell my car first and i dunno if its gonna be around long enough for me to do that. ide buy it instantly if i had my car gone and the cash in my pocket. i guess i could try to sell my car, but it may be a little bit. but god damn i want this car

1 - 20 of 28 Posts