Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
565rwhp Turbo Lexus
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the car from 2MCHPWR in this thread:
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=511283

The car is EXACTLY as I bought it from him, except I installed a pretty nice Pioneer MP3 Player.

3 inch Racing Beat Cat back exhaust
8 ½ lb Bonez flywheel and clutch
RX7.Com high flow fuel pump
Pettit Cold Air intake
Ifini Y Pipe
Cork Sport Downpipe
Front Strut Tower brace
Silicone vacuum lines
Stainless steel brake lines
APEXi Power FC computer
Greddy Turbo Timer
AutoMeter Boost Gauge

I put maybe 500 miles on it and then I dropped it off at the shop to start the LS1 conversion.

Reason for selling is kinda personal, however, I can basically say that I had a budget for the car and I am way past my budget already and some things came up and it seems easier to go ahead and sell it and get out of it before I start tearing it apart for the LS1 conversion.

There is nothing wrong with the car mechanically except that the ABS light comes on after about 10 min of driving. The car pulls very srong ... I raced my neighbor who went 13.1 @ 109 MPH and I put about a car length on him from a 40-120MPH roll.

The tires are going to need replaced very soon and the fog lights do not work.

I have loads of pictures ... and I can take anymore if they are requested. Overall the car is very nice, there are a couple dings here and there, but it looks great for a 12 year old car. The interior is very nice except that the driver bolster is worn a bit (no tears tho) and there are some stains in the hatch carpet.

Price is $13,000 - the car is located in Marietta, PA. I have dozens of references on dozens of forums, I have perfect eBay feedback (userid = turboforum), I am the owner of TurboForum.net and I have had a lot of pretty impressive cars and I have lots of people who can vouch for me.

Available separately, I also have the '98 LS1 motor for sale that I got with the car (it only has 14k miles). If you would like to work it in the deal and are interested in the car, let me know, or make an offer on the motor ??? I do NOT have the 6 speed tranny for sale anymore, however, I do have an automatic '99 LS1 tranny available as well with only 32k miles on it ...

If you have questions or want to come and drive the car or want more pictures or ANYTHING, feel free to post, PM, or e-mail me [email protected] or call anytime 717-203-3825 - Nick.

·
565rwhp Turbo Lexus
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make an offer on the LS1 motor ... I don't honestly know what to ask for it.

·
565rwhp Turbo Lexus
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sale pending on the car ... took a deposit today to hold it for 2 weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts