Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***FS: 1994 Supra TT 6 Speed - UPDATED WITH PICS***

***UPDATE - PICS AT THE BOTTOM!!!***

Hey Guys

im putting my car up for sale in an effort to prove my mom wrong LOL :D

anyways here's the details on the car

1994 Supra Twin Turbo
89,000 Miles
Clean Title - Fully Restored from the ground up by Adrenaline Motorsports - all new motor and drivetrain seals done last summer
Originally black, re-painted to Imperial Jade Mica Green (98 colour) - only one of this colour in Canada I'm told - excellent condition
6 Speed Transmission
Targa Top
Beige Leather Interior - excellent condition
97 Chrome rims - excellent condition
Brand new Toyo Proxies on the front
Toyo Proxies on the rear with about 25% tread left

vehicle is stock - only minor mods as follows:

1998 front bumper
1998 Clear turn Signals
1998 Front Seats
3" Downpipe (Tanabe i think?)
High Flow Catalytic Converter
Greddy Front Strut Tower bar
Tein HA Coil Over Suspension (10,000 kms on the suspension)
Autometer Boost Gauge
Car Alarm

i think thats all that needs to be mentioned that i can remember

the car has been appraised at $45,000 before the car alarm and coilovers and strut bar went on the car

pics are still to be taken, but are available - i've just been too busy to take and upload any!!!

asking $45,000 or best offer

PM me if interested - im on here a few times a day so i will respond to your pm fairly quickly!!!

*PICS AT BOTTOM!!!!*

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Is this an American car? I would maybe be interested in seeing the car, as I'll be in the TO area next week end, 22-23-24th. Do you have the car with you right now?

-Olivier

·
Buy Wholesale
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it is an american car, hence the mileage is in miles

and yes i do have the car with me right now - i can PM you with my phone number, or PM me with yours or whatever!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hes an excellent coniseur :bigthumb: . Its actually a pretty valid business. Buy a TT in the states for 30k Cad, sell it here for 45 CAD. I may be doing this soon myself. Cheers

·
Crazy Member
281 Posts
WildDog said:
Hes an excellent coniseur :bigthumb: . Its actually a pretty valid business. Buy a TT in the states for 30k Cad, sell it here for 45 CAD. I may be doing this soon myself. Cheers
I think you forgot the part, about Phil spending dozens if not hundreds of hours restoring some of the cars that arrive here in not the best of shapes.

But yeah... if you know what you are doing... u should consider it, give Phil some friendly competition. :stickpoke

B.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Are you willing to part? I'm interested in the coilovers.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Uhhhhhhhhhh..........

I don't know exactly what to say, so I won't.

He must want the RSP.... but it's sold!

WildDog,
If you are actually seriuosly considering that idea, I will sell you everything to get started.

·
Registered
106 Posts
^^^^
Is that a joke or are you for real? Hey, you're in waterloo?? I'm heading up this week to started my summer school term. I'm a mech eng co-op at UW. Hit me up and lemme see these bad rides you have. I thought there was only one supra in waterloo, a lime green one with a blitz body kit. Cheers

-Sorry for hijacking your thread :sadwavey:

·
Registered
477 Posts
WildDog said:
^^^^
Is that a joke or are you for real? Hey, you're in waterloo?? I'm heading up this week to started my summer school term. I'm a mech eng co-op at UW. Hit me up and lemme see these bad rides you have. I thought there was only one supra in waterloo, a lime green one with a blitz body kit. Cheers

-Sorry for hijacking your thread :sadwavey:
Well, this wknd is our first annual Adrenaline Mini Meet and Supra parts garage sale, so you should definitely come down. I have Supras of all generations - except MKI - here, close to 20 in all, and we're planning a BBQ and fun run as well, weather permitting.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Eh Taris!

Sorry we could not find the time to meet up this week end. Weather sucked anyways. I hope you can make it to the Montreal meet if you still have the car! Take care!

-Olivier

1 - 20 of 50 Posts