Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my '94 Supra Twin Turbo to anyone that is willing to fix it up and make it a show car again, since I won't be able to anymore, because I have a baby now and don't have the time and money to fix it. The car has 88,489K miles and has a clean title. The VIN #JT2JA82J1R0016610 and was in Super Street Magazine, Sept. '02. The car runs great and the turbos are still pulling strong. Interior is clean and has a DVD player to watch movies and play PS2 or XBOX. Exterior has some work, windshield is cracked, hood needs to be replaced, no front bumper, driver's fender needs to be replaced, rear bumper needs to be replaced, gas tank needs to be replaced, but doesn't leak, and the quarter panel needs a new skin on the passenger's side as you can see. The trunk does close, but because it was hit from the rear, the frame has to be pulled a little on the passenger's side, but the car still drives without any unusually sounds or noises either. The mods done to the Supra, are Apexi intake, Tanabe exhaust, downpipe, Blitz boost controller, HKS turbo timer, Greddy boost cut controller, Greddy intercooler, bigger cross drilled rotors, & 18" Volk Racing TE-37 wheels. The car has no warranty and is sold as is. Email me with any questions and appointments only if your really serious about buying it from me. NO TEST DRIVE!!..If you come..I will take you around the block. I do not want anyone abusing the car unless you paid for the car already. The price is $15,800 obo. [email protected]

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
good deal......... I just wish I lived closer or had the money........

·
Old School
4,051 Posts
Did you buy that car from John Minert?

Good luck on the sale, it's always tough to see a nice car banged up. I hope it's put right with new owner.

·
Is that race gas I smell
72 Posts
pm sent...This one is mine!!!!

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
^^ Thanks, Id like him to post because Im not sure if he got a quote on the damage or what. Thanks for the ballpark number.

-Taylor

573 Posts
sicksupra1 said:
^^ Thanks, Id like him to post because Im not sure if he got a quote on the damage or what. Thanks for the ballpark number.

-Taylor

You have to keep in mind that the estimate he gives you can be completely different being that you have no idea what quality the shop puts out. If he's estimating ~$7k, that's most likely someone ripping him a new one, high estimation, or a high quality shop. Being that it's Cali, it could be any one of those three situations. Since you're on the other side of the states your quote can be just about anywhere in the spectrum.

·
When cars say, "NO MORE!"
2,112 Posts
i count about 1700 in parts. ~500 to pull the frame, paint half the car, and whatever someone is gonna charge to replace the quarter....thats gonna be the majority of the labor there.

its gonna be atleast 5k

·
Is that race gas I smell
72 Posts
Approved....and waiting fo the call back....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.