Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-What is your email?:[email protected]
-What is your phone number? :865-963-8248 call or text
-What is your City? :Maryville
-What is your State? :TN
-What is your Zipcode? :37801

Up For Sale is a 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo Original 6 speed with 72,000 miles. This car has never been in an accident and has every VIN tag present minus the hood as the previous owner replaced the hood due to dents. The exterior is in excellent shape and the whole car was recently repainted the factory 202 Toyota Black and features an RMM Wing, Front Lip and Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood.

The interior is in great shape for the age and has a brand new OEM Shift Knob coupled with a short shifter to make driving this car an absolute pleasure. It also has a set of Sparco seats and custom stereo system w/three 10" Boston Subs powered by a Kicker Amp and Kenwood Head Unit.

To complete the look on the exterior the car is fitted with a set of 18" Work Varianza T1's and lowered down with a set of Tein Coilovers.

The factory twin turbos were ditched for a VWR single turbo kit that features a Precision 5862 turbo with twin Tial waste gates. It is running on the factory ECU and Maf at the moment pushing 18psi.

Modification List-

Exterior:
-RMM Wing with carbon fiber center
-Front Lip with no wings
-97/98 Tail Lights
-Work Varianza T1's 18x9 and 18x10.5 with new tires with less than 500 miles.
-Tein Coilovers
-New TRD Strut Bar
-New Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood or Factory hood
-15% Window Tint

Engine/Turbo/Clutch:
-Original 2JZ-GTE Block
-Powder Coated Valve Covers
-Catch Can
-VWR Turbo Kit with fully divided manifold(ceramic coated)
-Twin Tial Wastegates
-New Precision 5862 Turbo with .84 a/r
-Boost Logic 4" Exhaust Ceramic Coated
-Titan Motorsports 6 Puck Clutch
-Manual Boost Controller

Interior:
-Sparco Torino 2 Seats
-Kenwood head unit
-Boston Subwoofers
-Kicker Amp
-Short Shifter
-New OEM shift knob

Notes-

1. The hood was replaced by the previous owner due to dents and unfortunately the owner was not aware of the value of having all of the matching VIN tags. I do have an OEM hood that is painted black I can include and deduct $1000 off of the price for the Seibon hood.

2. Recently the car had a fresh alignment along with a paint correction detail using CQuartz finest coating to seal the paint ($500).

3. The car does have a scuff on the front lip and that will be replaced before it is sold.

PRICE:$47,000

·
Registered
57 Posts
v160 or?

Also, any interior shots? why was it painted? would you consider selling without the hood, wheels, subwoofer, or amp? I wouldn't want that stuff.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Beautiful car man!! GLWS

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
v160 or?

Also, any interior shots? why was it painted? would you consider selling without the hood, wheels, subwoofer, or amp? I wouldn't want that stuff.
If you can PM me your email address I can get more interior shots of the car. The previous owner told me that the car had some fading, I have a stock hood that was painted when the car was and is in great condition beside like two small dents. I would rate the paint job a 8/10.

Also I can lower the price and remove the Seibon Hood($1000) and we can negotiate the wheels etc.

This car is extremely solid though and virtually has no squeaks or rattles at all.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Very nice car, will mention this to listing to my associates.

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
If you can PM me your email address I can get more interior shots of the car. The previous owner told me that the car had some fading, I have a stock hood that was painted when the car was and is in great condition beside like two small dents. I would rate the paint job a 8/10.

Also I can lower the price and remove the Seibon Hood($1000) and we can negotiate the wheels etc.

This car is extremely solid though and virtually has no squeaks or rattles at all.
Where are the dents you mentioned, and how bad are they? Any photos of them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.