Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
17,263 Posts
I believe that 156 psi might be perfect compression actually. It's either that or 165, but that motor not only sounds clean and strong, but probably has no carbon deposits to speak of. Very nice!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was incorrect at the dyno pull for 1.6 bar. 648/500 was with worn plugs, we put new plugs in and gapped them down. The dyno sheet for that pull is now on my photobucket.
686rwhp and 535ft/lbs

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've reduced the price again, way down from my original asking price. I went from wanting to sell it to having to sell it. Please pm me with any reasonable offers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Freshly wetsanded and polished. No orange peel, no dings, dents, scratches, looking good for summer

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bump for someone from Bellingham! I have seen you around, maybe you've spotted my White evo. Anyway i grew up in Ferndale, I still spend alot of time up there :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
PM sent

·
wig splitter
237 Posts
wow, so you picked up about 40 WHP just with a spark plug change and you picked up about 30 WHP per lb of boost from 19.11 to 23.52 lbs of boost...that is really quite good, and if it's true, then your motor is making good power and is just fine and wouldnt worry at all about your compression numbers. Good luck with the sale and bump for ya.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts