Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 1994 Twin Turbo (PRICE UPDATED!!)

I am offering my 1994 Supra Twin Turbo for sale. I'm a bit motivated to sell, but not enough to take crazy low-ball offers! :) I looked long and hard for a MKIV (I'm a Lexus owner, so I wanted a clean, solid, rattle-free car) and bought this one in the US. Interior is 9 out of 10, exterior is 9 out of 10. The weakest part of the car is the chrome on the wheels. It is starting to chip/peel. Looks great from 6 feet away, but is visible upon close inspection. It has many mods, and overall is in fantastic condition. **PRICE UPDATED TO $36,000, as I have found another car I want to buy, and this has got to go!!** Here's a description:

1) The car is a Southern US car (since I couldn't find one worth looking at in Canada), and thus has 100,000 miles on it. All maintenance has been done, and the oil changed religiously at 3,000 miles. Plugs are changed when oil is changed. The big service (water pump, timing belt, etc.) was done prior to my purchase.

2) The car is Auto.

3) The upgrades are many, and have all been professionally installed. The list is long! Here goes:

ENGINE/PERFORMANCE: Rod Millen Motosport 3" downpipe, HKS Super Dragger exhaust, HKS Intake with K&N filter on it, HKS SSQ BOV valve, Greddy 3 row front mount intercooler with polished hardpipes. Many cut out their belly pan to get this to fit. On my car, the belly pan was heated and then "molded" to get it to fit without cutting. Top notch install. Greddy remote oil filter , Greddy Boost Cut Controller, Greddy Turbo Timer, Fuel Pulsation dampener Bypass line, 2 Hayden tranny coolers (one model 678 8"x12" near the passenger duct, and one model 679 10x12" where the stock fan was, behind intercooler) SPAL 13" pusher electric fan mounted between intercooler and 679 tranny cooler that runs any time the car is on. Brushed aluminum radiator cooling plate. Coil packs have 20K on them, and plugs are changed every 3,000 miles. NO BOOST CONTROLLER...car has NEVER been over-boosted beyond what the current mods have allowed...usually 1.1-1.2 bar (depending on how cool the weather is..front mount intercooler makes a big difference in this regard), braided brake lines up front

INTERIOR: Lo-Tek 3 gauge pod on A-pillar, Greddy 60mm peak memory gauges for the following: Boost, Fuel Pressure and Trans Temp, Innovate Motorsports LC-1 stand alone wide-band set-up in the stock clock location.

EXTERIOR: Fender lips are slightly rolled to accomodate 275 rear tires if you wish (car has 265's on it). All headlight bulbs are Silverstars. Fog lights are wired in so that they are on all the time and stay on when high beams are on. This is wired into the factory switch.

4) Car has been repainted. Not due to an accident (car has NEVER been in an accident and all VIN plates are intact) but due to the fact the sun faded the paint after 12 years. The paint deep deep deep graphite metallic, but it looks black to be honest. You can only see the metallic in the sun, which looks stunning. The paint is beautiful.

5) As stated, the car has NEVER been in an accident. It even has all the VIN plates icluding the one behind the bumper. I had the car inspected at a leading Supra shop prior to my purchase. Although the owner told me it hadn't been in an accident before, I had it inspected anyways.

6) Car has not been winter driven.

7) I am the 3rd owner, but 1st owner in Canada.

8) I am a long time Lexus owner, and although this Supra is super tight (no squeaks or rattles), I do miss having my Lexus very much. So I am selling this car to finance a new Lexus SC430. I am an auto engineer, and seached long and hard (months!) to find this Supra. I wanted a clean Supra with no noise. Lexus has clearly influenced my expectations of a quiet car. I looked in Canada, but gave up my search after not being able to find enough cars to looks at. I found a few cars, but most of the nicer ones were "down south" or in Californa. I had it trucked to Detroit, then I cleared customs. Prior to me going to get the car, I had it inspected. The car was so nice that it passed emissions, safety and Federal Inspection without requiring a single thing!

I've included a couple of pics to give you an idea, but please send an e-mail to [email protected] and I'll send a large photo package along. Thanks for looking, and if you need more info, drop me an e-mail.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Super Clean Supra!!! I was going to purchase this car myself after a long 2 year search, this is the best Supra i've seen, and i've seen many! Ron's a great guy as well! Too bad i was suckered into buying a vette (I know, I know, no need to say anything!), but if you're looking for a really really nice Supra thats pretty much BPU'd and more, THIS IS THE ONE!!!

Good Luck With The Sale Bud,
Sunny

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the kind words. He and his father came to check out my Supra and brought me a Timmy's coffee!! Sorry to hear about the Vette though!! Again..thanks for the kind words, and for looking at my Supra. I hope you have fun with the Vette...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Very nice Supra.

But fuck, been here for 3 years yet the fucking prices have stayed the same..... god damn F&F.

.... Cant wait for the mkv, mkiv prices will drop.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is my price too high? Or is the market just soft right now?

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
i'd say a little of both.

Remember the car is 12 years old, not many people willing to dish 40 k

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your comment. If indeed my price is high, what is more reasonable? Overall this car is a solid 9 out of 10. I can't say mint, since it has been sat in and is driven daily. It is very, very clean and very very tight. As close to mint as possible. People who have seen it have commented that it's one of the cleanest they've seen...Any thoughts?

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
I think it may be a tad high for an automatic, but its still not bad. People charge more for them in Canada because they are so rare.

Just to compare, an auto with 100 k miles will probably sell for around 20 to 27k US at the most.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price has been updated to $36,000!!!! I have found another car I want to buy, and this one has got to go!!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still for sale! $36,000 or best...

·
Registered
213 Posts
That's a good deal for such a clean car. Auto or not. If people think the new Supra's going to make the old one cheaper, they're sorely mistaken.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Moses,

Thanks for the kind words...cheers...

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP!!! $36,000 or best!!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump

·
Registered
477 Posts
What could you possibly enjoy more than a Supra... except maybe, 2 Supras! Why not hang on to it and upgrade it some more? Unless you need a sedan for family or similar...
We can certainly help you out in that regard - 6 speed swaps, single turbo setups, etc.
Either way, good luck with the sale - the market is quite soft this year for MKIV's unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still for sale!! Must sell..MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn...am I going to have to give this thing away to move it?? LOL

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Price Drop!! Asking $32,000 !! ALL offers considered. Need to sell so I can enjoy a new car before summer is up! This is a REALLY nice car...there has to be someone who wants a Supra for the summer!!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No disappointments here....now accepting BEST OFFERS.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts