Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned, jk lol
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncle is selling his '95 Camry. Here is what he said:

I'm selling my 1995 Toyota Camry, because I'll be buying an SC300. The car has about 186k miles right now, it's an automatic coupe. There have been alot of modifications done to the car over the years that I've had it, it's been very reliable, and gets great gas mileage. The car has always had a regular maintenance/checkup. Here is the mod list:

-18" Zinik Adrian wheels
-Aftermarket clear bumper lenses
-Aftermarket clear corner lights
-Aftermarket clear headlights
-Car repainted Toyota metallic green w/flake
-Cyber bodykit molded to body
-Custom air intake
-Custom exhaust system
-Faze dual pod gauges
-Indiglo speedo gauges
-Pioneer In-Dash DVD player w/navigation (will NOT come with the car)
-Slim Playstation 2
-Two Alpine Type-E 12" subs (will NOT come with the car)
-JL Audio 800W amplifier (will NOT come with the car)

The car has current tags and license plates. I'm asking for $4000 without the sound system, and $4750 for the car with the sound system. I have to get rid of this car quick, and the car has over $7k worth of parts and service.

Here is the directory of pics:
http://gottoyota.7mpwr.com/GotToyota/Camry/

You can reach me @ [email protected], or call me @ 817-307-2329, I'm located in DFW, TX.

-TJ

·
Registered
648 Posts
i don't understand how people think they can rice out a car and make it fugly as hell and then expect to get their money back on the "upgrades" they made. i'd advise your friend to lower his asking price considerably. a camry with no modifications with that kind of mileage can't pull that much, and stock is way more desireable compared to that thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts