Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ricer X
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Asking $14,500

Vin # JT2JA81L8S0031811

1995 Toyota Supra SE hard-top, non-turbo 5-speed. 93k Miles. Stock pearl white with black interior. Minor chips on front lip, but paint is excellent throughout. 3rd owner, clean title. Car is in great shape inside and out and runs strong, never had any problems, no leaks anywhere. Have all paperwork and reciepts for all work done ever since I got it. Pink slip in hand, no trades. Serious buyers only, car located in San Jose, will not allow test drive unless proof of funds in hand. Car has the following:

-K&N cone air filter (stock airbox removed)
-Koni adjustables
-Greddy PE exhaust (not shown in pic)
-TT chrome rims with Nitto 555
-Kenwood EQ
-JVC BT-1 deck with bluetooth
-Kicker 800 watt amp with 6 x 9 sub-box
-brand new dash panel
-cloth SE seats
-98 headlights
-JDM side markers

recently done:

-timing belt
-water pump
-spark plugs
-alignment
-all 4 brake pads replaced
-all 4 rotors replaced
-brand new oem front calipers
-fuel filters
-brand new AC compressor (blows cold)

Game Over, RIP my nigga http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533462

·
Ricer X
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
getting 911 next?
oh man, so tempting after seeing Bankai's g-ride, but looking for something as exotic as of an MKIV, an Aston Martin DB9 maybe

most likely, tired of making the damn blow-off noise from my mouth out the window, finally understand Silas's signature

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
oh man, so tempting after seeing Bankai's g-ride, but looking for something as exotic as of an MKIV, an Aston Martin DB9 maybe

most likely, tired of making the damn blow-off noise from my mouth out the window, finally understand Silas's signature

lol tired of all the shit you get from Turbo supra? haha i thought you give in one day lol.... but if i were u i get z newer z06... cam pipe, 150 shot of nos...and your set.

·
Ricer X
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
finally getting rid of it? haha
Whats up Mark, still hibernating or what? or did your did your turbo blow again? Maybe you should sell your mk3 and upgrade to this beast, haha jk. Yeah want to let it go to someone who has the time to take care of it, its a shame just to have it sitting in the garage all the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts