Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm throwing this up for someone that lives local to me. It truly is a stunning car and the mileage is 100% accurate. You read it right....21K MILES!!!!! :eek:

I'll be more than willing to get some more pictures of anything you'd like to see on the car before making a commitment on taking the trip to Long Island to see it in person. This IS a 6 speed car with black leather on black exterior.

Here's his ad:

You read right 21k miles garaged 1996 ws6. You're not gonna see a lot of these with that kind of mileage. The only problem with the car is a small 3 inch by 2 inch scuff on the rear bumper which could be fixed for pretty cheap. As for the good; the car runs like a top always changed oil every 3k with synthetic castrol. Original rims are mint no curb rash, has original tires which still have plenty of life left. Owned by a 50+ adult and the last owner was even older. Both whom lets say did not use this car to its potential. It has slp loudmouth that I've gotten many compliments on, K&N ram air intake. 160 degree thermostat, professional stereo wiring kit installed, has double din cd player with cassete by kenwood, with polk audio speakers, wood grain inserts (stick on type) on the interior, car comes with cross drilled slotted rotors brand new not installed.

Open to trades for any other kind of "sports" car. (IE: Mustangs, BMW, 300z, etc)

Some pics:

I'm only helping him out with the sale so you can direct any questions to me and if you're serious about purchasing, I'll get you all his contact information.

$11K OBO

J

·
0 Posts
That TA looks mint, Im looking for a car , ill keep this car in mind anthony :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey guys this is my car just so you guys know if you have any questions at all feel free to ask ill have more pics this weekend as its going to be nice out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got a chance to take new pics today just have to send them over to anthonu so he can put them up

·
Registered
4 Posts
lots more pics on the way ! i cant upload them

·
Registered
4 Posts
i figured that, but i wust letting you know i was down :hay: your car is sweet

·
Registered
4 Posts
new price 10.5k OBO spring is arriving! this car will sell as soon as you see it / test drive it pm me or email me w. some trades/ offers!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
pending a trade plus cash deal make me an offer!!! it may be better then the deal im working

·
Registered
4 Posts
after wanting to keep the car i put money in it but now i realize it is not for me i need a car thats good in the winter and a good dd, i did cross drilled slotted rotors, axxis pads, all new ngk v power plugs, new coil, coil wire, took of all the ugly wood grain, blacked out the lights, looks great , runs great needs a new home i have decided i want to get into an awd car etc wrx, evo maybe even audi s4 or the likes, i might be getting rid of my truck as well a 2007 dodge ram 1500, would work out a trade deals on either/both lmk what you guys have!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Car and truck still for sale and trade! lmk what you got ill put up newer pics of the ta and some pics of the truck by the weekend

·
Registered
4 Posts
This car is still for sale or trade you will not be disapointed runs mint everything maintained needs nothing besides a new home and maybe some tires although the original tires are in good shape they are 13 years old lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts