Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Engineer
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally decided to officially list my Lexus for sale. The price IS NOT negotiable as I do not think you will find one in the condition or with the service history of mine. The car is in 8.5 out of 10 overall conditions IMO. Several members have seen and ridden in the car.

Description:
-1997 Lexus SC300NA 121k miles (Last year before they used VVTi, so it's easier to Turbo).
-2JZGE (same as a Toyota Supra engine only all alum.)
-Automatic
-Power windows/seats/doorlocks/steeringwheel adjustment/Mirrors/Memory Seats
-12 Disk factory CD Changer
-Leather seats.
-Front license plate holder can be removed and does not leave ANY holes. I mounted it through the bottom and on the front of the car. (in case your state doesn't require a plate up front).

Screw it, it's a Lexus... You know what all it comes with.

Aftermarket Suff:
-RUFF 18x8.5f and 18x9.5r wheels (NO rubbing issues AT ALL)
-255/35/18 tires on rear (80% tread remaining)
-235/40/18 tires on front (85% tread remaininig)
-Eibach Pro Kit sport springs
-Dazen Bushings and Sway bars
-2 of the 4 resonators have been removed and I had 4" oval SS tips installed.
-Real Xenon Headlights (Phillips Bulbs and Osram Ballasts) and NEW factory Headlight assemblies.
-XM Sat. installed

Preventative Services:
-Timing Belt changed at 90,000 miles. (The belt does need to be changed for 60,000 additional miles).
-Water Pump changed at 90,000 miles with Timing Belt
-Starter changed at 110,000 miles
-Power Steering Pump changed at 105,000 miles
-EGR Changed at 119,000 miles (have a spare also)
-Control Arms changed at 100,000 miles

Other stuff:
-Many factory plastic interior parts have been changed simply to enhance the interior's appearance. (Ash tray, Center shift area).

Price: $10,000 FIRM I will only accept a bank draft or Cash upon pickup. PICKUP ONLY. (ID Will be required upon pickup).
e-mail me at: [email protected] if you are interested or Msg me.

The car is VERY clean and the paint looks amazing!.... Here are some picture!
I have PLENTLY more pictures if needed

Xenons at night.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Beautiful example of a well kept SC. It always amazes me how well these cars look after years of use with just a little TLC.

·
The Engineer
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Beautiful example of a well kept SC. It always amazes me how well these cars look after years of use with just a little TLC.
Thanks! I'm really hoping someone buys it who is willing to keep up with it. If I get an offer from someone who I think will rag on it I WILL TURN IT DOWN.

I've done ALL service and replacements to this car BEFORE the parts actually broke. This car really is my baby.. I'll shed a tear when someone buys it.

I really don't need to sell the car, I am interested in upgrading to either a new GS430, E55, or a new Tundra.

Oh yeah.. I've only put 3500 miles on the car in the last year and a half.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Any more interior pics? Engine pics? Any issues at all with the car?

·
The Engineer
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any more interior pics? Engine pics? Any issues at all with the car?
The EGR was replaced recently and I still get the EGR light occationally. I have an extra EGR valve I'm throwing in if it bugs someone enough. It would probably be wise to just bypass the thing. It doesn't effect the driving one bit. Also, the driver side seat bolstering is a little worn on the left lumbar (where you get in and out). I would say that the driver side seat is in 7 out of 10 condition wise. I'll take pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts