Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 1997 Supra Auto TT - 15K miles

Hello All,

Well, this really kills me to do this, but I think it is time for my Supra find a new home. Having the car sit in my garage for the past 9 years it not doing justice to this beautiful car. I am looking for a new owner for my Supra. I am the original owner and the car has a clean CarFax.

Below are the specs to the car

97 TT Auto 15K miles - Anniversay Edition
Black Ext. Tan Int.
RM Downpipe
Apexi RS Sport Exhaust
Greddy BOV
Apexi Intercooler
HKS HardPipes
DC Strut Bar
Koni Struts
HR Springs
HKS GCC
HKS VPC
HKS IV Boost Controller
Greddy BCC
AEM Gears
Toyo T1-S Proxies tires. Fr.265.35.18 Rear 295.35.18. Less than 200 miles on them
Simmons 3 piece Wheels
Defi Boost and EGT Gauge
Defi Controller for recording gauges and playback.
Valentine 1 Conceal Display
RM Wing
HKS MegaFlow
NGK Spark Plugs
Gold Emblem Package
New Interstate Battery installed 1 month ago

Price 40K.

PM me if you are seriously interested.

Kenny

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I will trade that with my 2003 LX470, if you like!!!

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Oh man! Finally doing it huh?

Guys, I know the seller personally and vouch for him. The car is worth EVERY PENNY. He's a awesome guy who always trys to help out other ppl whenever he can. I can also say he MAYBE drives the car when it's only 0% chance of rain...the people at the office almost never get to see it!

Good luck bud!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
NITECRUISER said:
I will trade that with my 2003 LX470, if you like!!!

I am serious....PM me if you are interested..:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
s14roller said:
Oh man! Finally doing it huh?

Guys, I know the seller personally and vouch for him. The car is worth EVERY PENNY. He's a awesome guy who always trys to help out other ppl whenever he can. I can also say he MAYBE drives the car when it's only 0% chance of rain...the people at the office almost never get to see it!

Good luck bud!
Jack,

Thanks for the good words. Yup finally doing it.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
^^^darn.....I have the same car like yours, but mine only 9K miles...I need to get another one for my wife. In order to do that, I need to get rid of my LX470.

Anyway, nothing I can do now... :(

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Kenny!!!!!

NO!!

Guys, I have seen this car in person. Flawless. One of the nicest examples of a supra i have EVER seen.

Ken I will try to convince my father to sell his corvette and buy this. I am sure he would enjoy this car a lot more!!

Whoever buys this car will NOT be disappointed.

Good luck with the sale man.

-Mark

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
93BlueTurbo said:
Kenny!!!!!

NO!!

Guys, I have seen this car in person. Flawless. One of the nicest examples of a supra i have EVER seen.

Ken I will try to convince my father to sell his corvette and buy this. I am sure he would enjoy this car a lot more!!

Whoever buys this car will NOT be disappointed.

Good luck with the sale man.

-Mark
Yup. Finally pull the trigger. Thanks for the good words.
Have your dad call me if he is interested.

Kenny

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Big deal, the CF center section is upside down. It's 4 allen key screws to fix. Get over it people.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
haha, I bet Ryan Woon was ALL OVER THIS CAR...

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Nope. I don't do black unless it's for sale. And no holes in the bumper, and preferably no autos:)

I did just buy a 12k mile QS 6spd Supra though:) Not Peters and it's Showroom Condition...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hummm...DO we expect to see a 12K mile QS coming onto the "for sale" section soon?

WOTM said:
Nope. I don't do black unless it's for sale. And no holes in the bumper, and preferably no autos:)

I did just buy a 12k mile QS 6spd Supra though:) Not Peters and it's Showroom Condition...

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Sounds like my car, except with more miles! :)

Good luck on the sale of this black car, it's gorgeous!

Peter

WOTM said:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.