Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 1999 Chevy Suburban LT 2500. It has the 7.4L 454 engine option. If you are unfamiliar with this engine/Suburban, it is the 3/4 ton Suburban. It came standard w/ the 5.7L V8, or you could get the 6.5 diesel, or the 7.4L 454. It has the heavy load suspension, heavy duty transmission, heavy duty oil and tranny cooler, etc. IT HAS A TOW RATING OF 12,000 LBS.!!!!!!
The vehicle I am selling is burgandy w/ tan leather interior. It has every option that you could get in 1999: leather, dual power seats, dual heated seats, Homelink, third row, 4WD w/ AUTO option, etc. It has 85k miles.
I am the third owner and have owned it a little over 4 months. I bought it initially becuase I was going to be towing the Supra to shows and races, but have since moved on to racing my bike, and don't need this large of a vehicle to tow a bike. I don't know anything about the first owner, but the second owner was a professor at Ferrum College who used it to tow his camper.

I am asking $10,500 for the vehicle bone stock (KBB is $11,200). However, I do have many accessories on it that I would rather stay with the vehicle. With all accessories, I'm asking $13,000 (negotiable). Here's a list of accessories:
basket roof rack (50x84x5)
spare tire carrier (on basket roof rack)
Alpine flip out dvd player (will get exact model number..was taken out of the Supra and put into this)
McCulloch HID kit
4 offroad lights attached to front of basket (remote switch)
2 offroad lights attached to rear of basket (wired to come on when in reverse)
brush guard (front and rear)
2 offroad lights on front brush guard (remote switch)
LED tailights
Firestik 4' CB Antenna (mounted on rear bumper, red in color)
LED interior lights (bright white)
limo tint (front two windows...this hasn't been installed yet, but i have both sheets for the buyer)
Husky floor liners
dual Flowmaster exhaust (s/s tips)..(and since this is the 454, it's a true dual system, so its deep and loud :) )

The title is clear and in hand. Pics will be posted Sunday. I am willing to deliver this vehicle up to 100 miles away. I am located in Roanoke, VA.

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, a tid bit to add...when I was towing the Supra with this vehicle, it would easily run 75 up the mountains around Virginia Tech, etc. with NO problem, and thats with U-Haul trailer (all 4 wheels off ground style), Supra (full weight), 4 people, tons of gear in back.

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hit me up with some pictures, ive been looking for a big block for some time.. .dont want maroon but i can paint..

[email protected].

Some times that doesent work when you copy. Its
Shawn_K_Kerr
shawn,
I'll try to get you pics on Sun. I'm going to pick up the Supra tomorrow and have someone local coming to look at it Sunday, but Ill take pics and send them to ya. Any specific pics you want?

-Derek

1 - 4 of 4 Posts