254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 1999 SC300, Green - STILL AVAILABLE

$10500 OBO
VIN: JT8Cd32Z2X100460
110,xxx miles
Green Exterior
Tan Leather Interior
All factory options minus nakamichi sound system.
Custom Cold Air Intake
Lexus 12 Disc changer, Upgraded Subwoofer
Comes with Stock Wheels with studded snow tires & 18's as seen in photos
Just installed a brand new Battery 04-2006
NEVER SMOKED IN!!!!

Car is in great shape, I will be upfront with all the flaws.
-Drivers Leather Seat & Door has some divots from the seat belt buckel
- Passenger Front fender has a Chip
- Overall paint I would give it a 8 out of 10., It has some scratches here and there that are a little visible. (Pretty much i purchased the car this way a few years ago)
- Passenger mirror has these weird fish eyes, I purchased it that way

This car runs/drives/shifts as iin new condition. Its been well maintained and shows. No smoke on startup, crisp shifts, tight brakes. Pretty mush I took car of it as I take care of my 98 Supra.

-The interior of the vehicle is an 9 out of 10. Very clean nice shape except for a minor dings in the leather on the drivers door panel.

-There are no mechanical flaws that I can find and I'm very particular on vehicles, a minor exhaust heatshield rattle Which i can take care of prior to sale is the only thing I can currently see wrong with this car!

I am selling this car because i have no need for it.. The lexus sat around since Nov 05 because I thought i would drive it along with the new ride.. Well it's time to part this one out.. It will be a great car for someone.

Click the link below for Pictures:
CLICK THIS FOR ALL PICS

I accept paypal for a $1000 deposit to hold the car.
[email protected] is my paypal & my regular email account

CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Wait! He sold for 7k! WTF

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Damn, thought you might've done the GTE swap into this and have another monster car. My buddies said your car looked gorgeous at the HIN event last weekend. Good luck on the sale, oo and btw, did Sean ever drop GTE/turbo his IS300?

Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts