Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm looking to sell my crower cams from my 1jz.i drove it for less then 1500 mile's last summer.i still have the original box to ship them in.$400 Sold sold SOLD

crower valve springs and retainer's,new never installed SOLD

i have a set of 1jz valve cover's also.the exhaust side has a an-10 male fitting welded on it.SOLD

i also have a cam gear cover for a 1jz.the front of the cover has been cut to expose the cam gear's.the hole's are smooth and not hacked.SOLD

1jz/2jz crank pulley also available $60

sound performance top feed fuel rail.i will include the an-8 to an-6 fitting's and the 1/4npt to an-6 90* fitting.it also come's with injector bosses $200

1jz upper intake mani $60

1jz t4 mani.this has a brace welded off the t4 flange that uses a stay off the stock turbo's bolted the the motor mount.one of the waste gate pipe's needed to be flattened to fit in the ma70.a 3/8 spacer was also welded to the mani to raise the turbo up a little SOLD

i can snap some pic's for ya if interested.we can probably work something out on shipping ,if your not to far away.
keith

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Can you snap some pics of the crower cams please? aight peace :chicken:

As long as the cams look coo, consider it sold ;) :)

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Can you snap some pics of the crower cams please? aight peace :chicken:

As long as the cams look coo, consider it sold ;) :)
pm your e-mail addy to me

can i see pics of the cam covers... i wanna see the -10an... is it for the PCV?
the an-10 is on the exhaust cam cover.the pcv side has a 90* fitting bolted in,so it can be converted back to stock SOLD THANKS MOBES

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
Your selling a lot of stuff Keith, are you going 2J? Great price on the cams by the way.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
pm your e-mail addy to me

the an-10 is on the exhaust cam cover.the pcv side has a 90* fitting bolted in,so it can be converted back to stock

PM'd ya my email, aight peace :chicken:

ps- and these are the small core 272s that was in the groupbuy a long ways back right?

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Your selling a lot of stuff Keith, are you going 2J? Great price on the cams by the way.
:naughty: got a usdm for short money.i have a small build thread on sm

PM'd ya my email, aight peace :chicken:

ps- and these are the small core 272s that was in the groupbuy a long ways back right?
them be the one's

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Well, that sucks that the cams are pending... let me know if it falls through... gr... aight peace :chicken:

ps- let me know asap please, I got money on hand... there won't be no waiting...

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
if the guy doesnt buy the cams i'll take it asap with paypal right away. no b.s. after dynoing and taking a century to get to 7k rpm i figured its due for top end work.

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
crower cams are sold
crower springs/retainer and gear cover are pending for check clear
valve cover's still for sale.alot of question's and pic request's.i'm adding a couple of pic's.one is off the way i had them set-up with the catch can.the other is the male an-10 in the exhaust cam cover.

·
Registered
126 Posts
pm for manifold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts