Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling a 1JZ Engine and the Auto tranny for a friend of mine.

He purchased the engine and tranny wanting to do the 1JZ swap into his MKiii, but has decided to sell this stuff and get a 1JZ clip instead..

The motor is clean and has the normal milage that a 1JZ would have.. Im not 100% sure what it is so im not going to lie and say something wen i dont know for sure..

If you are interested email me at [email protected] for some pics ect..

Im located in Minnesota if local pickup is needed..

Thanks
Josh

·
Registered
88 Posts
how much and is it stock or not

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$1200 for the Engine and Tranny..

$900 for the engine.

It is 100% stock.

The engine is accually located in Wisconsin.. I say that because i see that you are from there, if you want to look at it in person.

Josh

·
HMOOB VWJ NYOB MINNESOTA
1,352 Posts
whats included besides engine and tranny?

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything but the ECU,Harness, MAP,ignitor,IC and pipes ect..It has all of the sensors and other stuff besides what i just listed. Its complete.

I can send you some pics if you want..

Or even better if i could get somebody to postthem here that would be great..

My email is [email protected]

jza71 - i think i talked to you at the open day for rockfalls this year.. You were eparked next to another guy with a 1JZ i think, you where using his coils i believe.. I was talking to the guy who made you exhaust mani.

Well anyway let me know what you think..

·
HMOOB VWJ NYOB MINNESOTA
1,352 Posts
A buddy of mine was thinking about doing a 1jz swap, so I was wondering if all the necessary parts are there with that motor.

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes all of the neccessary parts are there. It does need a new serpentine belt because it doesnt have one on it at the time. I might have my old one, because i took of my ac pump and got a shorter belt.

It doesnt have the ECU or Harnesss though.

Josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts