Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 brand new TA/KD's for sale. I decided to go with 315's so I no longer need these. I never even took them out of the shipping wrap. They go for $280.00 each at tirerack.com. I'm only asking $350.00 plus shipping. :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I have 275/40/18 on some SSR GT3 rims. I don't know the exact width of the rim so I was wondering if these would fit or not??

·
Registered
440 Posts
braddman said:
What for they're brand new LOL.

I guess everything you buy online, you don't need pictures huh! Well thats your opinion. I request pictures B4 buying since I got rip off by some supraforum member..

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
kou xiong said:
I guess everything you buy online, you don't need pictures huh! Well thats your opinion. I request pictures B4 buying since I got rip off by some supraforum member..
This is a rare occasion I would think pics wouldn't really matter, but hey safe selling I agree with.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
galleyhand said:
I have 275/40/18 on some SSR GT3 rims. I don't know the exact width of the rim so I was wondering if these would fit or not??
They will fit with no problem at all if your running 18x10's out back.
:)
This is what they look like on an 18x10 rim.

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Damn, the KDs are amazing! It's almost time to get a new pair of rears for my car, although I have 17" rims... otherwise I'd take these in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Mike, are you in IL again or still in FL? If you're in IL, PM me your #, maybe I'll come by and pick these up. Thanks-Nick

·
Registered
833 Posts
i was wondering if they would fit my car. i have 295/35/18 in the rear right now. the wheels in the back are 10.5 ,would they fit? or do i have to have a 30 profile?? i am also located in florida, so i may be able to pick them up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.