Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are two polished TT rear wheels. The first being in near perfection condition and the second being fair at best.

The first wheel had a small amount of curb rash which I had fixed. This wheel is a 98' model wheel as it has no fins in the hub. This fixed wheel is an easy 9.5/10 as the face, barrel, and lip are in phenomenal condition. Price is $200 obo plus shipping (I will include a center cap as well).

[/url] IMG_1749 by [/IMG]

IMG_1751 by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] N02/5080285326/]IMG_1753[/url] by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] IMG_1752 by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

The other rear wheel has alot of curb rash and has a slight bend in it. Wheel was on my car when I purchased it, and I never even knew it was bent until I spun it on a spindle. Would make a great spare or back-up wheel. Price is $70 plus shipping and I will also include a center cap (cap does have a broken tab, but still functions).

[/url] lickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5079692461/]IMG_1756[/url] by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] IMG_1759 by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] IMG_1760 by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] IMG_1762 by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last, I have a painted oem lip. The condition is fair at best because of some scrapes and cracking in the lip itself. It is painted black and has all of its tabs in place. The crack will need to be addressed with fill and the lip will need to be re-painted to be worthy of being on any mkiv. Price is $65 plus shipping.

[/url] IMG_1773 by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] IMG_1772 by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] IMG_1771 by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] IMG_1770 by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] IMG_1763 by kevn3nape, on Flickr[/IMG]

Sorry for the amount of pictures, I prefer to disclose as much info about these items as possible. All items are in Nashville. Would prefer local pick-up. Thank you for looking, please PM me if you are interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts