Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Fiance's car.

She bought it with only 20-25k on it :AF: (Every car I buy has 100k+ ha!). Previous owner was in college and rarely drove it. Since then we've taken off the stock steels and purchased the GT-S 16" Rims with Toyo tires. I've changed the oil every 3-4k miles and changed the front pads (Hawk Street pads) and Serpentine belt recently. Other than that everything works and the car feels brand new. Nothing really has changed.

The worst thing to say about the car are the random marks on the front lip or body from random things like shopping carts and bottoming out, plus a chip in the rearview mirror (as seen in the photo's).

We're asking $10k OBO.
More photo's: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v320/PhoenixDownVII/00 Celica GT/

Contact me by email: tigerdbr @ excite.com

·
...spooling
477 Posts
Good luck selling it for 10K. It's clean tho ;) Bump for clean.

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck selling it for 10K. It's clean tho ;) Bump for clean.
What do you mean? It's book value is $9,980. Am I way off?

I can link you to several $12-14k Celica's from dealers with similiar mileage...

I dunno, I'm not in the Celica "scene" so I'm not quite sure what else to base it off of.

Feedback is appreciated. :wavey:

·
...spooling
477 Posts
What do you mean? It's book value is $9,980. Am I way off?

I can link you to several $12-14k Celica's from dealers with similiar mileage...

I dunno, I'm not in the Celica "scene" so I'm not quite sure what else to base it off of.

Feedback is appreciated. :wavey:
Dude, it's 12k to 14k from a STEALERSHIP, of course thats why it's where it's at. I would never buy from a stealership, due to mark ups....

Besides I just bought my 2000 Celica GT boosted with all the bells and whistles for $8,500 out the door. 10k for an auto GT? Like I said, good luck :)

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
Dude, it's 12k to 14k from a STEALERSHIP, of course thats why it's where it's at. I would never buy from a stealership, due to mark ups....

Besides I just bought my 2000 Celica GT boosted with all the bells and whistles for $8,500 out the door. 10k for an auto GT? Like I said, good luck :)
I believe it's priced fairly. I hardly think of a GT as a performance car. IMO, it's a good, cool looking dd that gets over 30mpg. Again, IMO, that makes the fact that it's an auto completely irrelevant. My gf bought her GT a couple of years ago from a "stealership" for about 12k. Although, it had the moonroof and just 30,000 miles on it. KBB suggested it was slightly overpriced, but she was in a tough situation with her car at the time, and it obviously gave the dealer a little more leverage than I would typically like to see. I see cars like this selling on ebay all of the time for 9kish.

·
...spooling
477 Posts
meh.

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it sold this week for $9k bitches. The book value was $9.5 private party in Excellent condition. I was planning on being talked down to $9-9.5k. Cop from the bronx came to look at it, and we discussed how it needs tires, replace the sideview mirror, and settled at $9k.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts