Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm amazed at the lack of interest in this car, especially at this price. It's not my car, but c'mon. 340hp, true luxury and tons of gadgets for 22.5? This car was near 60k a few years ago.

Oh well, guess the resale sucks on these. :1poke:

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Edrock2k said:
its a nice car but around here they sell for 18k all day with lower miles. beautiful car thought. does it feel fast?
Actually his 19,000 is pretty much right on.

PM sent

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Edrock2k said:
its a nice car but around here they sell for 18k all day with lower miles. beautiful car thought. does it feel fast?
It does, but a very smooth power delivery. It accelerates relatively quickly but a more "civilized" feel.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
That is a GREAT deal, not necessarily this car, but the whole used market for Q45s of that generation is a fuckin bargain.

-Olivier

·
Registered
557 Posts
Good looking car.. If you can help me get my truck sold which is also in the other cars for sale forum, i will most likely buy this car! I like these things and they are one hell of a bargain! haha, good luck with the sale, this thing is nice!

Mark

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NH94BPU said:
was this one totaled too?
Dude, what?

The Supra I sold you had a clear CT title and a theft recovery history which was widely documented when I sold the car.

All this car has had done is the front bumper repainted due to rock chips.

Anyways, he's probably going to wind up trading this one in, as the market seems to be dead for this car.

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This car has some fresh scrapes, so it'll need a little paint work. But we were just offered a trade-in, and will give this thing away to anyone on here at $17,500.

Now at 82,000 miles, still in great condition, still a warranty til 100,000 miles.

I see the Autotrader ad is done, this is dark blue on tan, navigation, all options, premium package.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts