Tien SS full coilover suspension
Fidanza Shortshifter
Techedge WBO2
Greddy Profec
Blitz TT
ARP rod bolts NIB
K&N air filter.
no name intake tube.

I would like to get 17K with everything listed above. If someone doesnt want some of the parts I could adjust pricing as I have all sock parts except suspension and injectors. Pics available on my myspace at www.myspace.com/red2l16v

Thanks

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
^ LOL. :lol: OP tells Mr. Know It All where to stick it.

Good luck with the sale - that looks like a nice car from the build list. I'd love to have that to tool around in to work and such - it would make my day alot more entertaining.

· ex BPU'er
5,973 Posts
Nice car. Do you have a price if it is brought back to stock or nearly stock?

Also, post this on tristatetuners.com This sounds like a good deal :D

· Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I havent figured that out yet. I was hoping to get it gone in one lot although I will be getting another EVO sometime again so having the parts wouldnt be a BAD thing.

I was considering posting on TST and on HBGtuned but I am not on either forum and have no way to post in the for sale sections.

· ex BPU'er
5,973 Posts
I havent figured that out yet. I was hoping to get it gone in one lot although I will be getting another EVO sometime again so having the parts wouldnt be a BAD thing.

I was considering posting on TST and on HBGtuned but I am not on either forum and have no way to post in the for sale sections.
Alright. The owner of TST is also in sf "TROLL" is his username here and there. I'm just asking because I'm trying to see whether I can swing an evo or sti for a DD. My corolla is being stupid.

· ex BPU'er
5,973 Posts
I would take $1000 off if I kept the Boost controller, WBO2, ignition with coils and twin disk clutch.

Let me know.
Alright. I would have to see. I'm closing on my house next week. If you still have this a couple months from now, I'll be in better shape. Car looks great though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.