Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to put my wife's S4 up for sale. It is a 2005 Tip, silver, with Premium, silver two-tone alcantra, XM, 13K miles. Only items I added were an ABT front grille and Charactere rear roof spoiler (not in pictures below...will provide latest pictures soon)

My track car is nearing completion, and I need a bigger car to tow. Have a Cayenne on order, so I have to sell the S4. She is not happy about it, wants to keep both, but most likely not an option. (I have to sell the Supra or the S4, so the choice is obvious :D).

Payoff is $43,900. First match of that gets the car. Ordered it new from Champion in S. Florida last year.

Email or call me for further information

Rob
[email protected]
954-805-8978

·
583 Posts
Sorry to get off topic here, but your Supra looks absolutely amazing in the last photo.

I'd say its the sexiest and cleanest Supra on these forums judging from that pic alone.
Loving the wingless, keep up the good work! :bigthumb:

*BUMP*

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some recent pictures of the new grille and rear roof spoiler (stock grille is included of course)

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Best of luck with the sale.. I know someone looking for an S4 but they want an older one. Car looks good.

Off topic but I know you know Greg (wheresursfl) from Delray.. he is my roommate and we are having a South FL Supra BBQ on Saturday April 2nd and we would like you to join all of us.. as its obvious your Supra is a fine example of how our cars should appear/perform. Check the sticky in the FL section for the info on the BBQ and throw up a reply in there if you can attend or PM me back or get in contact with Greg, I think you have his number. Hope to check you car out in person, and again best of luck with the sale of the Audi.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the invite. I will do my best to swing by and meet up with everyone. Work has been crazy lately, but a Supra meet is a valid excuse to slack off a little :D

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Hell yea it is .. look foward to meeting you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts