Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· I turn my own wrenches!
7,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey peoples,

I think Im going to sell my busa. I have owned it since new. I bought it off the show room floor in 2006. I have taken great care of this motorcyle. I have change the oil and filter every 2k miles. Bike has under 9,900 miles on it. It has always been garage kept. All the rubber and soft parts are still in show roon condition.

I have installed Extensions, Chain, High beam HID, Low Beam Bright white, Tiger racing full under tail kit, Strap in the front, T bones anout 2'' drop, Shinko front and rear tires. I currently have the stock exhaust on it with the cans off. I like the sound better, :) .

I have all stock parts to go back on and for the new owner to have with bike. stock undertail, chain, mirrors, exhaust cans (has scatches from sitting in garage for a few years. I do have the back seat as well.

Bike has NEVER been down and has ZERO scatches. Only part on bike that has normal wear and tear is the front fender above tire. Rock chips,etc.. Everything else is PERFECT!I wash and wax this bike even when I didnt ride it, every other weekend.

Not sure what else to say. Bike is in PERFECT running order. Never had any problems since I bought it. I dont drive it much anymore. Be lucky if I ride it 2 times a month. So its just sitting in my garage bored, awaiting a new owner.

$8500 obo

$8,500 obo :whip:

PLEASE DONT POST UNLESS YOUR LOOKING TO BUY.. THANKS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.