204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Year: 2007
Make, Model: GMC Yukon Denali AWD
Mileage: 39,619
Color: Silver Birch Metallic/Ebony Leather Interior
VIN: 1GKGK63897J153980
Price: SOLD!!!!

I am currently in the process of going through some relationship issues and will no longer be needing my 2007 GMC Yukon Denali AWD. I bought the vehicle in 12/10 with 35,169 miles and have barely driven it since then. It has performed flawlessly and never given me one problem. It was previously owned by an older couple in the area and has never had an accident giving it a clean CARFAX. I originally bought the vehicle for my significant other, but things are not working out and there is no sense in this vehicle just sitting in the garage collecting dust.

The options on the vehicle are:

AWD
Power Everything
Heated Steering Wheel
Power Sunroof
Auto Folding Rear and Manually Folding 3rd Row Seating
CD/MP3/DVD Player w/ Rear Entertainment Center
Rear Climate Control
Heated Seats
Leather
Backup Sensors
Running Boards

There is plenty more to the vehicle, it is luxury in every sense and gets great gas mileage considering there is a 400 HP 6.2L under the hood. I have averaged around 16.5 mpg doing mixed driving (70/30 City/Highway). I hate to sell the car as it is in immaculate shape and I took 3 months to locate a Silver Denali AWD with black leather. But, life does not always work out as you think it will.

I am looking to sell the car somewhat quickly, so do not be afraid to send over offers on it. Please feel free to contact me with any questions either at [email protected] or 940.389.9534. Feel safe buying here as I do have 100% positive feedback on every site I am on.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sale pending.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.