204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Year: 2009
Make, Model: Dodge Viper ACR
Mileage: 803
Color: Viper Race Yellow, Black Center Band
VIN: 1B3JZ69Z19V500507
Price: $81,000 OBO

I am putting up my 2009 Dodge Viper ACR for sale. I have the oppurtunity to move on a new home and would like to liquidate all of my assests as quickly as possible. This car has 803 miles and has been babied the entire time I have owned it, there is no track time on the car and it does have the remainder of a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. The car is in immaculate shape and is ready for immediate delivery. The only things that are not bone stock about the car is the dealer installed Mopar Short Shifter and Factory Floormats.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions either at [email protected] or 940.389.9534. Feel safe buying here as I do have 100% positive feedback on every site I am on.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Wow, I love the car!

My Fiance made a statement a few weeks back about "if you sold the supra we could build the home we want too after we are married"... Ha!! I had to remind her there is a reason the home we want to build has a 3 car garage with a lift in it....

Best of luck with your sale!

Adam

·
Registered
856 Posts
very nice looking viper. I wouldnt mind having a new body but still liking the gts. Good luck with selling it. even though i say keep it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I heard a TT viper the other day...the best sounding car EVER that I have heard!! It sounded like nothing else!

Nice car, bro!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Damn Pat already!! I havent even got to ride in it yet lol!. Great seller here guys, he owns nothing but the best and takes good care of it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry Chad, I have a very good oppurtunity and I don't want to let it slip by. Thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now on eBay!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all of the positive comments!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Back on eBay.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Back to eBay!

·
Registered