Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· 2JZ yes shit
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are simply one of the best tires you can purchase.
I'm moving up to 315s in the back, so I'd like to let these go to someone locally.

These tires have about 1500 km on them and have seen a few hours combined of track use but they simply don't wear. Tread depth is almost still at the same level as when I got it.

Here's the link and details from TireRack: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...tnum=935YR8GFTAKDW2&fromCompare1=yes&place=14

I paid $680 USD with shipping and taxes, which is just shy of $800 for these two tires. Here is the price and shipping breakdown straight from TireRack:

Factoring in about 10% treadwear, I am going to reduce it further by discounting them 20%.

This is an exceptional tire, I can barely break traction with 500whp using these.

Looking to sell them for ($575) for the pair. I am in the GTA, so I can even deliver them to you personally.

If you have any questions, please call Adam at 416-587-3291. I can be reached any time.

· 2JZ yes shit
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know you guys want some 295 beef. This *will* fit a 9.5" rim. Their sidewall doesn't bulge as much as some other brands do. And some crazy people have even fit 315s on the stock rear TT wheels (9.5), although those bulge like a mofo.

Serious offers will also be considered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.