Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Fun-Sized
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to keep the motor and turbo.

I am located in Pembroke Pines, FL. If your interested or have questions, feel free to call me at 954-330-3639.

Most of this stuff is brand new and still in the box!

Ok heres what I have:

-2JZ 240 swap motor and tranny mounts, made from Supra TT mounts, perfect fitment, I had the motor put in, never finished it, so theyre still BRAND NEW. - $950

-1JZ Complete Head, squeaky clean, 80k miles - $300

-1JZ Longblock, spun rod bearing (minor rod knock) - $300

- Nismo full CF GT wing - $450

- Apexi SAFC NEO (BRAND NEW) - $280 obo

-1996 Kawasaki ZX-9R - $2000 OBO
Stroked, Jetted, short gear ratio 29k miles

-Kei Office and Swift Suspension for S14 240sx - $850 OBO

-2JZ S14 240 Swap driveshaft for Auto tranny and J30 lsd. Fits perfectly - $450 obo

SOLD STUFF:

Seats
FMIC
Auto TT Tranny
Fuel System

·
Registered
27 Posts
so 450 for a 1jz head but 400 for the longblock?

not to be an ass but 450 kinda seems high since there was a guy selling a good longblock for 500, and you can buy longblocks with wiring and ecu for 850 from osaka ( i know they do suck)

·
Fun-Sized
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so 450 for a 1jz head but 400 for the longblock?

not to be an ass but 450 kinda seems high since there was a guy selling a good longblock for 500, and you can buy longblocks with wiring and ecu for 850 from osaka ( i know they do suck)
Well, first of all I wasnt sure what to ask for it. Secondly the head is in amazing shape. So then what would you ask for it?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Damn that was your car on autotrader huh? Too bad you're selling it incomplete. That thing looked like it was going to be fun! That's my next move, 2J/V160 in a Kouki. You sold the shell and no one wanted the complete motor set?! How much were you asking for the whole setup if you don't mind me asking.

·
Fun-Sized
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn that was your car on autotrader huh? Too bad you're selling it incomplete. That thing looked like it was going to be fun! That's my next move, 2J/V160 in a Kouki. You sold the shell and no one wanted the complete motor set?! How much were you asking for the whole setup if you don't mind me asking.
Yeah, Im losing so much money parting it out because of the labor and painting the car and such. The swap is relatively easy, just the little things that bite you in the ass. I was asking $18k for the whole setup but not put together. Complete I was asking $24k. I still have a bunch of stuff for the swap (obviously) if your interested in doing it soon.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Damn that's a lot of shit you're trying to get rid of. I think I've talked to you on myspace. What's the next project?

·
Fun-Sized
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah unfortunately. I have more, but Ive been too busy to put them up.
No more projects until after school...I just want something nice, boosted, and relatively stock for daily driving.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
What type of exhaust manifold is that? How many do you have? Let me know I am interested.

·
Banned
330 Posts
will those seats fit my sc400?

·
Fun-Sized
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
What type of exhaust manifold is that? How many do you have? Let me know I am interested.
Its a manifold from Drewgo. I have 10 available. I am very flexible on the price, but even more so if you want to buy more than one. I can also get them with the wastegate flange on the bottom instead of the top. I need to get rid of these things because he traded me them for my motor.

SC250TT: The rails are for an S14 240, but as far is the seats fitting with the proper rails, yes theyll fit. The MIGHT fit with these rails since SC's have similar rail bolt patterns, but Im honestly not sure. Feel free to try one on your car if your local, I dont mind. I am flexible on the price as well....especially if you pick them up :)

Boostage: I bought those mounts alone for $1100. 2jz240.com or something sells an entire kit with mounts, subframe, and driveshaft for $1500 + shipping. With these mounts, you dont need a new subframe nor to modify it. I am a slightly negotiable on the price for the mounts, but if you buy both the mounts and driveshaft, Ill give them to you for $1090. The market is so small for this 2j 240 stuff and I really need money so Im willing to work something out with you regardless of which you chose to go with.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Boostage: I bought those mounts alone for $1100. 2jz240.com or something sells an entire kit with mounts, subframe, and driveshaft for $1500 + shipping. With these mounts, you dont need a new subframe nor to modify it. I am a slightly negotiable on the price for the mounts, but if you buy both the mounts and driveshaft, Ill give them to you for $1090. The market is so small for this 2j 240 stuff and I really need money so Im willing to work something out with you regardless of which you chose to go with.
I am familiar with this kit I have an r154 so the Driveshaft cant fit, truth is, u dont need these mounts to drop a JZ onto the 240 crossmember, if you widen the stock holes on the crossmember the JZ mounts will drop right in. but obviously your mounts would be 10 times quicker and easier. if they are not sold in a few weeks, just pm me and I might take them off yours hands to help u out, plus it would probably motivate me to drop a jz in an s13.

·
Fun-Sized
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am familiar with this kit I have an r154 so the Driveshaft cant fit, truth is, u dont need these mounts to drop a JZ onto the 240 crossmember, if you widen the stock holes on the crossmember the JZ mounts will drop right in. but obviously your mounts would be 10 times quicker and easier. if they are not sold in a few weeks, just pm me and I might take them off yours hands to help u out, plus it would probably motivate me to drop a jz in an s13.
Ah gotcha. Yea someone was telling me about the method your talking about, but your right, it sounds tedious and time consuming. I have a friend who has a 2j in his S14 and your going in the right direction as far as going with the R154 right off the bat. Its definitely worth it. What rear end will you be using?
As far as them being sold in a few weeks, Im expecting them to sit for a while. Like I said, theres not much of a market for that stuff. I mean its becoming very popular, but everyone wants to spend the least amount of money possible....which is respectable but to the extent where you start sacrificing quality for cost. Well, Ill let ya know either way. Thanks for your interest though :).

·
The Man!
180 Posts
hey if the 2jz doesent go through pm me im interested

·
Banned
330 Posts
SC250TT:
The rails are for an S14 240, but as far is the seats fitting with the proper rails, yes theyll fit. The MIGHT fit with these rails since SC's have similar rail bolt patterns, but Im honestly not sure. Feel free to try one on your car if your local, I dont mind. I am flexible on the price as well....especially if you pick them up
im local and intrested i will pm

·
Fun-Sized
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SC250TT:

im local and intrested i will pm
Alright no prob. I will be in Atlanta from Wed-Sun so if I dont reply to you immediately, now you know why :). Ill let you know when Im back so we can arrange things. Thanks again.

·
Fun-Sized
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im back! Cmon guys I need to get rid of this stuff!!!

·
Fun-Sized
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Right now theres a sale pending on it, but if it falls through your second in line.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts