Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2JZGTE Swap Parts forsale, offers accepted but no urgency to sell...aka low-balling won't get you anywhere:
---------------------------
*Unused* Cast 2JZGTE Log Manifold - $180 + shipping
(similar to Turbonetics / PHR Log Design, same as the one sold here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYO...ryZ33742QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem)
Megan 3" DP - $80 + shipping
USDM Twins w/everything (est 70k miles) - $230 + shipping
JDM Injectors/Rail (no fuel pulse dampener, feed line) - $40 + shipping

Other Items:
Autometer Cobalt Electronic 30psi Boost Gauge & MAP sensor - $100 + shipping
Autometer Cobalt Electronic 100psi Fuel Pressure Gauge & Sending unit - $100 + shipping
Autometer Phantom Series Air Fuel Gauge - $25 shipped
**COBALT Gauges usually sell for $195/each new**

SOLD ITEMS:
6spd Drive Shaft (front half) - $125 + shipping ***SOLD***
6spd Drive Shaft (rear half) - $125 + shipping ***SOLD***
2JZGTE Flywheel - $75 + shipping ***SOLD***
USDM Ingitor - $70 + shipping ***SOLD***

I will add more as I think of it.

Contact info:
[email protected] (home), AIM: TurboLexRa, or PM me here

If you would like to contact me via cell phone, or alternate means... please PM me.

Pick-up Info, if preferred:
Parts located in the Panhandle of Florida near Pensacola.

Pics available upon request

·
Registered
99 Posts
hows the clearance on that manifold with a big single turbo? possible? and only a 38mm wg port!? what 38 mm wastegate can hold big boost?

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hows the clearance on that manifold with a big single turbo? possible? and only a 38mm wg port!? what 38 mm wastegate can hold big boost?
I have not used the manifold, so I am not sure how large you can go. My plan was a 61-63mm and based on the fact that it looks similar in size and proportion to the Turbonetics log manifold...I would assume those sizes would clear just fine. I believe the PHR Street (non-tubular manifold) kit also uses a similar manifold/casting, with similar sized turbos. You can view it on their site here:
http://www.powerhouseracing.com/fil...&model=Supra TT&catagory=Single Turbo Systems at the bottom of the page or here:
http://www.powerhouseracing.com/media/catalog/Toyota/Supra TT/street kit.jpg, I will not embed the pic in this post because I do not own that picture. But it gives you a general idea.

A 38mm WG would not be ideal for big boost, this is a budget setup, but lots of folks take this and port it out for a larger WG (such as the TiAL 44mm). As you can see in the pictures, there is plenty of room to open up.

Here are more pictures for those that are curious, (click for larger picture):

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill take the rear half of the 6spd drive shaft if the u joints are still good! let me know!
I never had it in my car, so I couldn't tell you how the U-joints are. I bought it from someone for a 6spd swap that I ended up not doing. They flex freely by hand, but I have no idea how to check it unless its on a car.

Some pics that I took before, when I had planned on selling it the first time...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
dude... I'll take the front and rear drive shaft the whole thing bud... .let me know. I have the cash ready to pay.

Thanks

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude... I'll take the front and rear drive shaft the whole thing bud... .let me know. I have the cash ready to pay.

Thanks
Have one in front of you at the moment! If it doesn't come through by tomorrow I will let you know!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
aaahhh damn.... need one badly here.... ok let me know asap because I need one really bad here man....

Thanks

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will have an answer by later Sunday.

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I replied to your PM, to address your PM.

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Megan Downpipe Pictures (clickable thumbnails):

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
any word?

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Should know by 6pm (according to the guy).

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry to those who were also interested in the Driveshaft, it has been sold. Main post updated to reflect changes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts