Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corner 6 Terrace tickets offering the view of the track from turn 1 through turn 7 leading onto the back straight. These are premium seats that are difficult to get, they are high up in the stand and next to the railing so you can actually see the back straight and turn 8. Also there is a jumbotrone in front of the grandstand w/ race coverage.

Corner 6 Terrace Section 01 Row BB Tickets 5 - 8 ($85 each) plus 4 tickets for Saturday Qualifying ($20 each)

Asking face value + $10 shipping ($430), if interested please PM me. I usually go every year, but this year I am unable to use these.

·
ΣΦE Member
1,230 Posts
I would take these in a heartbeat but I'm on vacation that day!!! DAMNIT...goodluck with sale and great location! I will be at the track for the 500 and I will try and get a pic from that section for anyone looking!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. yeah these are prime seats. that section is sold out each year to select peeps who've been buying tix for USGP for years. great way to experience F1 in person, especially since this may be the last time it's here for awhile (currently no deal for 2008+).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts