Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
V160 6 speed, approximately 50k miles.. Bought from a friend a few weeks ago to replace my 90k mile 6 speed with, but decided I don't need/want it. No leaks, no grinds to my knowledge. Asking $3000.

6 speed Supra rear, 3.13 ratio, fluid changed every 3k miles with Redline Heavy Shockproof, no leaks, doesn't whine.... $1500

6 speed Supra axles... $400

6 speed Supra driveshaft... $400

Tilton Triple Carbon clutch kit with the heavier flywheel (better for drag racing and street use). Only been in the car for a few months, since late Jan.-early Feb. $3800.

Any other 6 speed parts that a TH400 conversion doesn't need will also be available.

Prices are obo. Prefer not to ship the big stuff, so Im posting it in the local section :)

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
SupraSpeedMKIV said:
V160 6 speed, approximately 50k miles.. Bought from a friend a few weeks ago to replace my 90k mile 6 speed with, but decided I don't need/want it. No leaks, no grinds to my knowledge. Asking $3000.

6 speed Supra rear, 3.13 ratio, fluid changed every 3k miles with Redline Heavy Shockproof, no leaks, doesn't whine.... $1500

6 speed Supra axles... $400

6 speed Supra driveshaft... $400

Tilton Triple Carbon clutch kit with the heavier flywheel (better for drag racing and street use). Only been in the car for a few months, since late Jan.-early Feb. $3800.

Any other 6 speed parts that a TH400 conversion doesn't need will also be available.

Prices are obo. Prefer not to ship the big stuff, so Im posting it in the local section :)
Would you like to TRADE with some cash for my SP400? It's under warranty, 1 1/2 years old, has 7 passes on it, and will come with shifter, converter (PI 4,000), and transbrake setup. I paid $5,500 originally.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I'd consider a trade. PM me with what you have in mind

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
MadMaxx said:
Go all out, I have a GV OD unit.... do it right ;)
Hey, do you have a phone number that I can call to talk with you about your GV - this is the only time that I'll be online today, and I've been curious for a long time. I wanted a 6-speed to cruise with, as my car is too "drag" for me right now, and I wanted to get back to the street and have some fun, but I've never seen a GV in person, or talked to anyone who has one... I'd really appreciate the help.

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
SupraSpeedMKIV said:
Yeah I'd consider a trade. PM me with what you have in mind
Ok, let me do a little math.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts