Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 6 speed trans setup+ 18" Blitz 03's
Im changing pretty much everything on my car at the moment, so its time for these to go.

18x9 fronts, 18x10 rears both are +35 offset, and yes they fit the supra well, they are flush with the sides of the car. 235/40/18 tires in the front, 265/35/18 in rear, front and rear potenzas. I will take close pics of wheels and tread tomorrow.

Theres a couple small scratches in the rims, and one wheel has about an inch of rash, you cant really notice when the rims are on the car.

Looking for $2200.00 shipped+3% paypal fees. SOLD

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=343040
link has a few pics of them on my car.

I am also selling all the 6 speed parts needed for a swap from auto to 6 speed.
6 speed trans
short shifter and stock shifter
clutch and brake pedals
center console
slave cylinder
clutch master cylinder
driveshaft
6 speed ecu(if needed)
clutch/flywheel combo(RPS CYN R G flywheel, stock PP with 6 puck sprung disc)
trans mount

Trans and parts have 73,000 miles on them, no leaks, and shifts perfectly. clutch and flywheel combo only have about 1500 miles on them, 1000 of the miles were just driving back and forth to Houston for TX2K6. I am keeping the 6 speed rear end. I would like to sell everything together.
Looking to get $4,000.00 for all the 6 speed parts, pickup preferred but will ship for actual cost of shipping.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
how much for each of the shifters? I'm really only interested in the reverse ring, but I may just buy the shifter just for it lol.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im trying to sell everything together. If it doesnt sell by the end of the week Im just gonna leave the car 6 speed.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
ah ok...you want to sell the conversion as a single entity if you can. gotcha.

Thanks anyway

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
PM Sent

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Beside the Rear Pumkin and the halfshafts what else would i need to finish this swap if i were to buy it all from you?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The upper part of the trans tunnel for a 6 speed. 6 speed belt tensioner with shock absorber(If you buy it all I'll just take mine off and throw it in the deal) a six speed tach if you want it, other then that maybe a few nuts and bolts, nothing major.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I sent you a pm. Please let me know if you would be interested in the deal I offered you. Thanks

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I sent you a pm and I have the money ready but you don't want to sell the parts that I requested or else you'd have just the wheels and a few minor parts to sell. The major parts would be gone bud.

C-Los

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
My God, that is so cheap. I just spent $$$ on buying everything seperate, most of it from Curt. I wish you were around earlier this year... save me a couple grand. :(

Good luck with the sale!
-Joe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts