Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 7M longblock ~ PRICE REDUCED TO $2700!!!

Well, seems like the trend right now is to sell all your mk3 posessions ahahaa, so here we go.

I've been working on this 7M for about a year now, basically just on the off-days, and it's now a finished longblock finally. I have kept just about every reciept for any part on it, and they are all saved in an envelope. Off the top of my head here's what's been put into it:

Block; 220,000km, tanked, decked (front timing cover cut at same time), bored/honed, re-plugged, painted black with hightemp paint

- Je pistons/rings/pins (20thou over bore)
- Eagle rods
- Clevite 77 rod/main/auxiliary shaft (oil pump driveshaft) bearings
- ARP main studs with the 2 bolts for oil pump clearance
- ARP head studs torqued to 85ft/lbs
- New oil pump
- New water pump
- All hardware is either brand new from toyota, or the highest grade I could find from the fastener store.
- All new seals/gaskets, will provide rest of gasket kit to buyer
- New crank bolt (over $10 value! :) )
- 6M crank, polished journals
- j-tube blocked off

Head; Cleaned/cut for MHG. It was a mirror
- Stock valves/springs/retainers/cams
- new oil seals
- new union bolt assembly at rear of head (my fav part of head, it looks so new ahaha)
- Cometic 2.0mm hg installed with permatex spray on both sides.

**********OK, NOW FOR SOME PICS FINALLY*************
Engine as it sits today, I took this pic 10 minutes ago

Underside of engine after pan install

Inside before pan install

JE's baby!!

The Eagles have landed

Rods/pistons ready to rock!

Many boxes o' bearings

Top view right after pistons installed. JE's sure bling well.

Ok, I have reciepts to prove the value of this engine to be near the $4k mark. I would like to get $3200 for it. I will ship it to anyone who wants it. If it's not locally picked up, I will make some sort of engine gurdle thing out of wood, you know what I mean, to hold it upright during transport. The shipping company would be whatever the buyer wanted. If this does not sell, then it'll sit in my garage and I'll eventually drop it in a supra in a year or 2 as I planned to do anyway. I'd just rather sell it now and use the money for school, which is in 4 months. Gona become a Mechanical Engineer yeah!
Also, I have these parts which could be bought, give offers, and I'll think about them.
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/BIGG_EASY/parts for sale/
eric

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
crapola.....first an ottawa guy sells his SP 63 FULL kit, now you sell this gorgeous motor :) How about installments :p

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to add to the list the coolant hardpipe that goes alongside the block has been ceramic coated and is rated to 2000degrees. It's a chrome-like coating and cleans easy. It'll keep the coolant much cooler as it travels under the exhaust manifold for sure guys.
Buy this engine!
eric

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on guys, somebody bit a bit even ahahaa. I'll drop it to $3000 even and throw in extra parts like the intake plenum/runners, ps pump/bracket, front timing cover (painted black), rear cam cover (painted black).
eric

·
Sawblades Rock!!!
194 Posts
I can't believe your gonna sell this thing...
I will holler at you when I can come up with 3k, but I only make $600/week :( so it might be awhile...

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem, I'll be here :) I wana sell it to have more money for school and such, but if I can't sell it then it'll just sit around for awhile I guess.
eric

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Damn good deal Big Easy! Man If I would of seen this 1 year ago that motor would be mine!

-Jonathan

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Jon. If you bought it a year ago, it would be in your for sale thread now anyway ahahaa.
eric

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump to page 1!!!

PRICE REDUCED TO $2700 for SF guys.

Come on I want this engine gone!
The parts alone are worth more than this price!
eric

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
ill trade you my soul...?

haha jp, man if i had that money i would buy it in a second. free bump for ya (oh and btw, i bought that SP63 :bigok: )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts