Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
^
***Prices have been lowered. Emails/Pm's Responded to. Pics sent to whoever requested them.
***If you want pics of anything send me an email or PM and include your email address.

·
SF Lurker
31 Posts
If still available, more info and pics of the head? Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
"BUYER BEWARE"he knew willingly the neagative feedback would come and has said he sold everything to clear his thread lol,i lost $155usd on this sale and a refund of $10 bucks was offered fk keep it ill sell it for scrap metal,products sold are fine examples of crap,products dont look or appear to have 60k miles on them as described or flaws in
-bent fuel pressure regulator describe as good cmon now bent means broke
-throlte linkage you know that plastic(white) gasket on top to hold linkages together,sold as good condition!!!!!! wtf mine has plastic zip tie holding my assembly together will melt under heat that was what was sent,
-60k throtle body looks worse then broken one of of my supra
-tps has chipped wing useble now?
-idle control rusted to bits
-cps broken cover
only thing that worked was coil pack sent now question is how long?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
David_Nguyen said:
"BUYER BEWARE"he knew willingly the neagative feedback would come and has said he sold everything to clear his thread lol,i lost $155usd on this sale and a refund of $10 bucks was offered fk keep it ill sell it for scrap metal,products sold are fine examples of crap,products dont look or appear to have 60k miles on them as described or flaws in
-bent fuel pressure regulator describe as good cmon now bent means broke
-throlte linkage you know that plastic(white) gasket on top to hold linkages together,sold as good condition!!!!!! wtf mine has plastic zip tie holding my assembly together will melt under heat that was what was sent,
-60k throtle body looks worse then broken one of of my supra
-tps has chipped wing useble now?
-idle control rusted to bits
-cps broken cover
only thing that worked was coil pack sent now question is how long?
First of all, the order was $80 shipped. Secondly all the parts were just as described. Moreover, I sent pics of all the items prior to selling them to the buyer. Buyer was purchasing the Coil pack for $45, that means the rest of the parts he purchased totaled $35 including shipping. Shipping was over $23 to canada, and no seller is going refund you shipping prices.

Also, the CPS does not have a broken cover. I think you just threw that in to emphasis.

All parts are in working condtion and as described and as seen in the pics I sent.

Top post says everything has been sold, because everything has been sold not because I was left a negative feedback/comment.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did have a sale pending on Cyclone510's crankshaft, and he told me that he had somebody coming to look at all of his stuff b4 he could sell it to me. So he is probably telling the truth when he says its all sold. You never replied when I pm'd you about it the other day tho but no biggie to me. Not taking sides or anything, just putting the info out there...

·
Registered
101 Posts
if someone can help me post pictures would be great i have pictures to prove my honesty and no you are confused about prices also cps cover was damaged........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts