Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 14 years, it's time to part with this.

Pictures available at http://home.comcast.net/~partialresponse2/ForSale/Supra/

I neglected to wash/wax the car before taking the pictures (was in a bit of a hurry) so it's not in its best form for this shoot. But I assure you it's in, at least, good condition internally and externally.

It is in perfect running condition. I have maintained it myself all these years and have complete records of every single repair/maintenance done to it within the past 14 years. I bought it used in 1992 in WI with about 37k miles on it; car was in GA (95-00) then TX since 00. HG was replaced at 170k. Clutch has less than 20k miles on it; timing belt has about 20k on it as well. Tires are Kumho Ecsta 712 with about 10k miles left on them.

EGR does not work but the car passes TX inspection (due for one soon, though). The only other thing I can think of that doesn't work is the antenna motor which died many, many moons ago.

Mileage: 191k
Color: Burgundy exterior, Grey cloth interior (both exterior and interior are in very good condition for a 20 yr-old car driven daily) but there is some visible fading on a section of the passenger door (I have tried to highlight that in one of the pictures). Steering wheel looks bad, though.

It's almost completly stock except for the ST springs, cheap Kenwood stereo, and K&N filter. Comes with TSRM & Electrical Wiring manual, Car cover (never used), complete Toyota bra (haven't used it for 5 years - somewhat worn).

VIN: JT2MA70L4G0002743.

$2500 OBO.

Thanks
Kofi
(214) 480-2034 (w)
(972) 678-0471 (h)

Allen/ Dallas, TX

1 - 2 of 2 Posts