1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Dziugas "Ziggy" Dzikaras
Email: dziuggy (AT) gmail (dot) com
Phone: 6508927769, 4155019887
Payment: Cash, Check, paypal (you pay fees)
Asking: $2000 or offer see below

Hey guys. so it is time to let it go.

Older members might remember my car as it has been around silv and bay area for a while. this car won highest hp mk3 turbo only in vegas in 05 with 480rwhp and 478rwtq. since then it had bigger turbo but never dynoed after.

anyhow it has been parked since birth of my son in 2009. the car was running great before parked, but since i thought about parting it and removed some stuff (i.e. sfac2 has been sold so will not run at the moment because of that.

here is info/mods on the car:

87 turbo targa
clean title ok shape, has dent on drivers fender from hit and run while parked.

low mile JDM 7mgte, with HKS metal head gasket and ARP studs installed before dropping the motor in. Since then car has about 10k miles on everything.

suspension is H&R springs on koni yellow shocks (all bought new 10k miles ago) custco strut braces.

car has HKS cast long runner 7m manifold (rare) sp67 turbo, custom 3" downpipe with cutout and 2 o2 sensor bungs that mounts to stock catback, hks wastegate, blitz blow of valve, real 7m spearco intercooler with custom hard pipes, maf translator in blow through mode, apexi cold air intake, rc 550cc injectors, walbro fuel pump, fluidyne aluminum radiator, flexilite supra specific dual electric fans, zeixtronic wideband with data logging and peak hold display, boost controller, turbo timer, autometer gauges +++ i'm sure i am forgetting something

here is the deal i need space so it needs to go.

so you can buy it all or you can buy parts. but priority number one is getting it out of my garage.

i will be keeping some stuff since i will get another mk3 eventually. i want to keep my wheels, spearco/hard pipes (unless very strong offer will come my way for it), european rear license plate panel, CDM gauges.

here is it goes:

entire car without wheels $4500 includes everything + extras like extra turbo, couple manifolds, stock, shocks/springs, stock radiator + couple boxes of parts

entire car without wheels and intercooler $3700

entire car without wheels/intercooler/ turbo set up $2900

car with engine/ and suspension only (no wheels. IC. turbo) - $2000

rolling chassis (no motor, wheels, IC etc) $1400

rolling chassis with stock suspension $1000

car has clean california title and is registered non-op so there is no back fees.

if you are interested in parts text me i will update here if something is sold. here is parts thread here: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?830697-Parting-out-500rwhp-mk3

1 - 1 of 1 Posts