Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete car, in good condition. Put a con-rod through the side of the block, otherwise the car is great condition. Could use a little body work, but zero rust and is complete.

Excellent condition drivetrain.

I'm looking for $2500 to try and recover my losses... If I can't get that then I'd try parting it out to get more money.

I would love to fix the car, but buying a house is more important.

-Shane

·
Banned
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tan Leather

·
Banned
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kyle87T said:
I have never been so interested in the interior. Let me know if you are parting out. I would be interested in alot of things on the inside.
Not many people want to buy a car that doesn't run. I'll try to get some pics this weekend and find a decent connection to upload them with.

·
Banned
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you knew the history of the car you'd know why the price is so high.

I think that I'll part her out though, as it's really the only way that I'll hope to recover anything back from her.

Havn't got to the pictures, been too busy working on the gf's Z. Will try to get them today.

·
Banned
46 Posts
We are in Langley.

Pics:

No interior pics yet tho.

·
27836-12121
1,310 Posts
seems like a rust free ride, get a JDM motor for $800 and be done with it. There is no other way you'd be able to "recover your losses".

·
Registered
259 Posts
is that black? if so, and you decide to part out, i'd have quite a few parts to buy off you. front bumper, frotn nose piece, hood, front fenders (possibly both) rear bumper, possibly passenger door. maybe some interior. let me know if you decide to part out

·
WhorE
504 Posts
wow what kind of body work does it need?? the thing looks mint. I dont wanna really see that car parted. someone buy the whole car!

Wayne

·
Registered
899 Posts
Targa? That car looks good from the pic. Too bad it has TAN interior tho.

I'd buy it but i'm kinda just finishing a project car.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Was this the supra from van island that was for sale? it had the front quarters kinda buckled from a towing incident?

·
Banned
46 Posts
boltz said:
Was this the supra from van island that was for sale? it had the front quarters kinda buckled from a towing incident?
no, front end is fine

·
Banned
46 Posts
yep, hardtop.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts