Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Still for sale. Make offer! I need it off my trailer and out of my back yard, grass is dying cause of the trailer being parked!

I will be taking some stuff of the car! I need it for a NA to turbo conversion! Shell will remain untouched as well as the interior.

I still will not part it off! so please dont ask for parts.

Selling and 88T auto, targa, auto. NO engine. I do have the Auto tranny, DS

radiator ect. Drop in your engine or a JDM, 1J or 2J engine and go!

Car is pretty much straight, except for a few door dings on the quarter panel. It is peral white, front end needs paint. I have this in the FS section, but would like to sell it local.

I have no idea how the car ran, i bought it for the engine block. The engine and tranny were already pulled.
There are 2 small rust spots on the car. One is on the passanger side piller, and one is on the underside of the hood....Very unusuall for a TX car.

I have a clean clear title for it.

****I will not part it out, so please do not PM me with part requests*****

The car is located in Victoria, TX 100 miles from Houston, SA, or Austin...I might be able to deliver for a FEE..

Price is firm!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Hmmmm.... I've still got a complete engine set (IC and everything), as well as all associated dash/body wiring.

But in the middle of a 2J swap. No time for a new project for bit. Would love to help someone out with my stuff, to keep another MKIII on the road.

Any chance that it can be divered to the DFW area?

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Zach~139K on the chassis. The interior is very clean, but the dash is cracked, the exterior is really nottoo bad, except the fenders and hood.

Satan~ I am not so sure i want to deliver it that far, mabey half way or something. Would need compensation for gas
Dave

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Zach you already have a project car
Elvis you dont have the patience to figure out the 7M problems or the room for another project car
I dont really like white MKIIIs but I do have a 2J to put into something ;)

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
SupraGuy88T said:
Zach you already have a project car
Elvis you dont have the patience to figure out the 7M problems or the room for another project car
I dont really like white MKIIIs but I do have a 2J to put into something ;)

Hee hee hee.... Actually. Thinking about getting the son something to work on, so that it's ready for his 16th B-Day. You could call it "indirect punishment." He won't actually be mad at me, more at the car most of the time (like me ;-).

Plus, like the rest of us... it'll keep him busy when he does not wanna be. Broke enough to where it's still not running, yet he's spending every dime on mods, etc, etc ;-) :1poke:

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
cp2 said:
get ahold of rajunz and get my number...give me a holla!!!!!Jeremy

jeremy with a supra??? WOOHOOO! dude, put an ls1 in it!!

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Car is back up for sale! $ 550 Cash! This is a good clean car, just needs paint + engine and tranny

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Gawdawgawnit.... someboby buy this and drop the engine set I have in it!!! Keep it, sell it, or sumthin'!!!!! I do not have room and am already project-overloaded! I will give you my engine set and wiring on credit, as long as I get my $$ back from the sale....

I discussed it with the fiance and tho she's supportive, we both know it's another project needing my time, effort, and resources... which are already at their limits. Is there anyone locally who is looking for this project? You can have a perfectly running 88T for less than $2K (with a weekend's worth of work).... WTF are U waiting for?

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Satan~ Pm me what you want for the engine combo......I myself really dont have time for another project....nor do i really have time to get my red car back on the road.

But a daily driver would be cool!

Dave

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I have a complete 7M/auto... 6-month old NEW harness.... new gasket set, NEW ARPs, and alot of other goodies (spare parts/sensors) for $1250....... 'bout $2500 if sold separately.

Anyways, fiance talked some sense into me... but this is such ar great deal. My son will be 16 next year and this'd be an awesome, inexpensive project for him. Fiance agrees tho, just not in the cards for the next few months..... don't have a place for it... otherwise, it'd be mine.

·
MK3 Owner For Life
1,822 Posts
Satan said:
I have a complete 7M/auto... 6-month old NEW harness.... new gasket set, NEW ARPs, and alot of other goodies (spare parts/sensors) for $1250....... 'bout $2500 if sold separately.

Anyways, fiance talked some sense into me... but this is such ar great deal. My son will be 16 next year and this'd be an awesome, inexpensive project for him. Fiance agrees tho, just not in the cards for the next few months..... don't have a place for it... otherwise, it'd be mine.
You can leave it at my house =) i have space in my backyard and a trailer to hual it

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I appreciate the offer... but she's reminding me of the never-ending projects. Gotta finish some, before I commit to taking another one on... maybe if we got that shopspace that ya'll talked about.... That way I can also knock out my painting projects (3 cars)....

E

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
I'd love some shop space, too, but that would require me convincing my dad that we need it. Let me know what y'all have in mind as I'm sick of working in the carport.

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JP IMPORTZ said:
Are you looking to trade some parts? It would be could cool to drop a 2jz in there with some mid size turbo for daily driven. This is coming from a mkiv guy lol. BTW, I have a trailer so it wouldn't be here to pick it up.
JPI

What parts do you have? I might be intrested!

Dave

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Satan said:

If i had not already bought Bryans (slow66) TH350 conversion kit for my red car, i would be all over your engine and parts...I would love a daily driver.

My red car is no fun to drive at the Austin meets....I envey all the guys with a upgraded or stock turbo at these meets!

Dave

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Hey Dave...

Ya still got this? Almost done with the 2J swap. I'm getting ready to sell the motorset that I have and am really not looking forward to parting it out (everyone wants a piece). Thinking we could drop it in the shell and sell complete/running. If I have to part things out, it'll be individually on Ebay (to make the most back on my effort).

Was looking for about $1300 for all my 7M stuff, add $550 for what you got. We should be able to sell for ~$2K and each get our $$ out of it. Still a PITA, but leaves another MKIII on the road.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts