Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Its Me...Its Me
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
89 Supra w/ a 1JZ twin turbo. Motor is all stock, couple of gauges, Walbro 255 fuel pump, 5speed Automatic 1JZ tranny, Turbo timer incl, 170k miles on body, approx 50k miles on motor! Runs strong, daily driver!

$3500

for more info see http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2478224 or call 954-649-9882

Howie

·
Registered
521 Posts
if this car was a 5spd id buy it today!! dman gl with the sale

·
Its Me...Its Me
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who did the swap? Do you have any of the rear interior? What condition are the front seats in?
Front seats are fine and clean no cuts or scars or even spots. The covers were just on there b/c it was in the shop. I have none of the rear int. Car is exactly how I bought it. Cybernation did the swap but I had Jimmy wire the ecu b/c it wasn't right when I got the car. I can get more pics up (recent) but I'm at work.

·
Its Me...Its Me
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Only things it really needs is brakes (all pads and rotors) and rear tires.
Now for the wants I'm sure you'd want to charge the a/c system!
Not sure what else you mean by maintenance...I change the oil on sched and plugs are pretty new...other than that mechanically the car is fine. Drive it every day to and from work and some

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
do you have the hydrofan? I see the reservoir but no fan?

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
Nice..sounds good..like the video. what kind of power is it making?

·
Registered
9 Posts
god if i sell my 91 nissan 300zx within the next couple days im flying to FL driving it home!!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
If its still for sale by the end of the month I'll buy it for sure if not sooner. Need to see how much money I have when I get back from chi-town next week.

·
Its Me...Its Me
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've had 3 tru the years, but i've since sold one of them. I know have 2...thats the reason I'm selling this one!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts