Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a spare set of fogs that i have no use for, so they are up for grabs. as per usual, these are USED fog lights with mileage, so the lenses have pitting in them from rock chips. the passenger lens has a half-ellipse crack in it but the lens is still intact and doesnt appear to have leaked any moisture. again, these fogs are in FAIR condition, i make no claims to be in factory/mint/like-new condition. however, they are complete and ready to plug and play. not sure if the bulbs are burned out since i havent used them in 2 years. id put a set of SilverStars or HIDs in there anyways.

$55 shipped to continental 48 states SOLID. paypal is [email protected]

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
holy crap bro u still have these,, ill come get them today ..im not far from u

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please do! lol... call me 727-744-5785 and we will set up a place to meet at.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fogs are sold to Jason.. thanks bro.

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
not a prob, thanks ..theyre nice, needed new bulbs plus i had a fuse that was blown

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
glad you liked them. i also pulled that windsheild lower trim panel. its a bit dirty and has some scratches where the corners of the hood rubbed it when we were swapping hoods... but rust free!! the parts car is getting hauld away tomm morn, hope there isnt anything else on there that you could use.

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
yea ill prolly pick up that window piece here in a few days, sucks that the parts car is gone i actually would have liked to take a look> u didnt happen to save that armrest did u? lmk ...thanks chirs.

jason

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey jason... i have the center console itself, but the armrest lid was sold a while ago. i really did gut just about everything out of that car. there wasnt much left to it. a few BS electronics that no one ever buys, window motors, glass, vehicle wiring harness, AC/heater core/blower motor shits, wiper arms, headlight motors and assy, stock pusher fan, etc. stuff that youd walk right by if you saw it at Copher's.

ive got the front windsheild trim piece in the back shed along w/ every other part i thought should be saved from the car.

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
true true...well maybe later today or monday i have a soccer game at 3pm depends how im holdin if i want to drive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts